“Good Indo chinese restaurant ”
Review of Asian Fusion

Asian Fusion
Ranked #82 of 220 Restaurants in Ashburn
Price range: US$29 - US$31
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

If you like Indo chinese, this is the place I recommend for Ashburn resident since it is conveniently located in Ice rink plaza complex. They serve Halal food too. Nice tasty food. You have to tell mild or medium if you dont like spicy food. I enjoyed the food thoroughly.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Casual spot, good for lunch. Portions were huge. Asked for very spicy, and the spicest was pretty mild, so don't feel concerned about heat of dishes. It seemed to have a lot of Thai dishes, and a few curry dishes. I few more Indian dishes on the menu would be great.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

This was the first time I have ordered here since I was visiting my brother's place. The place where I stay do not have any restaurant who server Indo Chinese food. So, I ordered a take away, the food was fantastic and matches the taste of what I have eaten at my home town (in India).

Reviewed 8 April 2016

We've eaten here many times and it's always crowded, which is a good sign. Food was always delicious. Service was not good the last time we visited - but we plan to give it another shot.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Liked the soup and other veg indo chinese food as the taste was close to what we get back in India. I would definitely recommend this place to others.