“Great Indo-Chinese food!”

Ranked #92 of 211 Restaurants in Ashburn
Price range: US$29 - US$31
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 September 2016

This was the first time I have ordered here since I was visiting my brother's place. The place where I stay do not have any restaurant who server Indo Chinese food. So, I ordered a take away, the food was fantastic and matches the taste of what I have eaten at my home town (in India).

There are newer reviews for Asian Fusion

Reviewed 8 April 2016

We've eaten here many times and it's always crowded, which is a good sign. Food was always delicious. Service was not good the last time we visited - but we plan to give it another shot.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Liked the soup and other veg indo chinese food as the taste was close to what we get back in India. I would definitely recommend this place to others.

Reviewed 19 September 2015

If you've never tried Indian - Chinese food, you've gotta try Asian Fusion. If you go during prime dinner time, especially on weekend evenings, you'll see that the majority of their customers are Indians. That should tell you the authenticity of the food.

Indo-chinese is slightly different than your regular chinese food. Don't take my word for it and try a few of the staples instead: chili paneer (Indian mild cheese) that you can order dry or with sauce (I prefer the dry one). Or how about Hakka Noodles with shrimp. Or Chicken Manchurian and Chili Chicken. Ask them to prepare your food mild if you can't handle heat. One bite and you'll love it.

This is the only restaurant we go to when we're craving good and affordable Indo-Chinese food and we've been coming here for 4 years.

Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

Found at random when could not get into another local restaurant.

Will definitely be back. One of those strip mall surprises that significantly exceeds expectations. Friendly wait staff and excellent fusion menu. Kung Pao Delight was different and excellent.