“Great Ramen”

Ichiban Sushi & Ramen
Ranked #165 of 896 Restaurants in Arlington
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I decided to hunt down the best Ramen in all of Virginia. I believe we found it. The sushi was also up to par along with the drinks.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

The place looks good and staff was good. Miso soup was only Luke warm and the hot Sake bottle not completely filled. The rolls were fair as a spicy roll it could have more texture as other places do. I would like to try again just not that impressed.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Whenever I am in Shirlington, I hit this locale multiple time. Good sushi and ramen. Also, good bar atmosphere. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Everything from the service to the food is impeccable. The sushi is so fresh and tasty.
And the owner Grace is absolutely lovely.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

I ordered pork ramen noodles. They were good, especially the sauce (I got miso flavored). The waitress was really nice and helpful. Fairly awesome if you like ramen noodles.

1  Thank Marsha G