1,769 results
All reviews club level pentagon city attached mall turn down service nice mall fashion mall metro stop easy access dc area fitness center indoor pool reagan airport hotel restaurant convenient location rc sonia concierge
Reviewed 29 September 2018

The usual wonderful Ritz-Carlton experience at an amazing price. The Pentagon City Ritz-Carlton is right on the Metro line and only minutes away from everything you might wish to do and see in DC. There isn't anything really interesting to see from the rooms. A few might have a better view of DC but then with so much to do, I didn't see any point in spending time in my room. The gym was good. Sauna and steam excellent.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank steve d
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Dear steve d,

We appreciate you sharing your kind feedback with fellow travelers. Located in Arlington, VA just outside of Washington DC, we provide the ideal location for exploring all that our exciting city has to offer. Thanks for letting us know we met most of your expectations at The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City, and we hope to have the pleasure of doing so again in the future.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, great service. Everything about this hotel was wonderful except for probably the view out our window. We however were not there to stay in our room and look out our window. The convenience of the subway and neighboring Mall as well as great restaurant within the hotel made for a restful and great time

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Dear Sleepfairy1962,

Thank you for your valuable review! We are pleased we met most of your expectations and that you enjoyed our inspired location. Thanks again for choosing The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City for your visit to our historic city, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel and the people who run it. The service is IMPECCABLE. Literally, the employees at this Ritz Carlton Pentagon City know how to treat their guests. I call this place my “home away from home” because it has been the last 2 months. They will go above and beyond to make you happy. And of course the facility is beautiful, has a vintage charm I can’t resist. I would recommend this hotel to all types of travelers. I know i plan to stay here for future Arlington/DC trips.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear stacys338,

We are grateful for your complimentary remarks, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your review with fellow travelers. It gives us immense delight that our Ladies and Gentlemen helped to ensure your visit was exceptional. We enjoy combining contemporary elegance with luxury amenities, all just moments from historical monuments, museums, and other attractions. Thanks for making The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City your preferred venue, and we are looking forward to making your next trip memorable as well.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a meeting in September 2018. I arrived early at and was able to check in and receive a room at 11:00 am. Check in was speedy and the agent was very courteous.
I received room 1410, which was a standard King room with a view of the Air Force Memorial and you could make out a bit of Arlington National Cemetery and the top of the Washington Monument. The room itself was well furnished and in great shape. The bathroom showed some signs of minor wear and tear in the door and sink areas.
The location is just minutes from DCA and on the Pentagon City Metro stop (blue and yellow lines). It is attached to a mall with plenty of restaurants and retail all around.
The thing I liked most about this property was the staff. Each one I encountered was very eager to please and never made an excuse.
Because of its location and accessibility, I think this property would be equally good for both business and family trips.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Dear NiPat5,

Thank you for the review and taking the time to recognize our dedication to enhanced hospitality. We are pleased that our Ladies and Gentlemen helped to ensure your visit was exceptional. We enjoy combining contemporary elegance with luxury amenities, all just moments from historical monuments, museums, and other attractions. Thanks again for choosing The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City, we look forward to accommodating you again soon.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

The room was spacious and clean where I could see a little corner of the of the Pentagon between skyscrapers. It was a five minute walk from my room to the attached multi-level shopping mall so I could get a long walk indoors or browse the shops (don’t miss the popcorn place).

Dear Maureen B,

We appreciate your gracious comments. We are pleased you enjoyed our inspired location and that helped to make your stay memorable. Thanks for choosing The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City for your visit to our historic city, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.