Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$146
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

Crystal Gateway Marriott(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$180
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

US$111
US$95
Hampton.com
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$100
US$91
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

The Westin Arlington Gateway(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$264
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$134
US$123
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$140
US$121
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
The Westin Crystal City(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$157
Westin.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

All reviewsthe indoor outdoor poolgeorgetown universityacross the bridgem streetan older propertypotomac riverhot tubdc arearoslyn metrolocation is greatcorner rooman updateone night staywhite housefew blocksparking feenational mall
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I was here at this hotel on business and upon checking in I noticed how old the furniture and room looked. The phone is the ulgiest and oldest ever made. There was not a microwave or refrigerator either! The price is a complete RIP OFF. Even pulling up from the transportation service the hotel looks drab and unimpressive from the outside. The only area that is reasonable dressed up is the lobby area. My plumbing back up in my tub so when I took a shower the tub filled up with water as if I was taking a bath. Notice the grease stain on the chair in the photo I took on the headrest. This room is yucky... I couldn't Lysol enough. I just feel so yuck right now in this room and hate that I have to stay another night here. When I called the front desk is was met on the other line with rude front desk clerk Eleen. She told me the hotel was sold out so they could not move my room tonight but she did nothing further to try to accommodate me. Also I was given a double bed room when I requested king in the reservation. Please don't stay here if you have taste, class, and high standards regarding your lodging as I do!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Christina D, Administrative Assistant at Key Bridge Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear MeticulousExplorer06,

I am very sorry our current appearance was not what you had anticipated. We strive to maintain the highest standards maintaining the overall look and feel of the hotel. As we strive to deliver a flawless guest experience, we would love to discuss your areas of concerns further. Whenever you have a moment, feel free to contact me directly at the e-mail address below so that we can continue our hotel operations.

Have a blessed day!
Christina Devairakkam
Christina.devairakkam@Marriott.com

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Over 2600 nights later I still go back here and enjoy all the amenities like being able to jog over the key bridge into Georgetown early morning when nobody is there or jogging along the Potomac River or the roof top dining room overlooking the skyline of DC --AWESOME !!!!

Room Tip: Potomac river view is best and also a higher floor
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear patdane2017,

Thank you for reviewing the Key Bridge Marriott on Trip Advisor, we highly appreciate your feedback. We are so happy you enjoy all the amenities we have to offer and we are delighted to hear that you still visit Key Bridge after many years!

Thank you!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

This was our second stay at the Key Bridge Marriott. My husband coaches a collegiate rugby team and we were in the area for a game. The team was checked in efficiently with all 14 rooms placed on the same floor as requested. I was the first to arrive and while our reservation was for a room with two double beds, I asked the gentleman if he could move my husband and I to a King room instead. Not only was he able to do that, but he upgraded us to a King Suite at no extra charge. He was one of the friendliest front desk attendants I have encountered and we travel often, domestic and international. Our room was quiet with a comfy bed, large bathroom and large windows. The mini fridge is always a plus for storing beverages and dinner leftovers. We enjoyed the Starbucks located within the hotel and will try the restaurant next time.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear LisaHowe0316,

Thank you for reviewing the Key Bridge Marriott on Trip Advisor, we truly appreciate it. I am glad you had a great stay with us at the Key Bridge Marriott. I am happy to hear that our host was able to go above and beyond for your during your stay.
We are glad you have a wonderful say and we hope to see you in the near future!

Have a blessed day!!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I should have been attentive to the reviews. The place is basically going out of buisness very soon. Everything is old, ceilings are so close that I scratched my hand several times while changing. Everything is so enclosed that you might literally hear what is going on next door including showering. Room service? Forget about it, use your cell phone and call front desk. Restaurant is pricey and not family friendly. If the weather is nice, walk to a nearby restaurants. We had the worst luck on the first day which it literally rained 24hrs straight. We ordered Chinese and called it a night early. There is an indoor pool and outdoor. Keeps the kids happy for a while. I would not stay here again. Customer service was definitely unpleasant. I could have stayed at Motel 6, and probably made out well financially. Also fridge is hidden inside a three drawer TV stand.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Abbamin1
Christina D, Administrative Assistant at Key Bridge Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear Abbamin1,

Thank you for reviewing the Key Bridge Marriott on Trip Advisor, I am sorry to hear that you did not have a great stay with us. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for your overall experience at the Key Bridge Marriott. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this is corrected moving forward. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Arlington.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I had to stay overnight at the Key Bridge Marriott. All the staff were extremely friendly. I had a king size bed and was given a corner room so I had windows on two walls with a nice view of the city and the Washington Monument. There were plenty of towels and the room and bathroom appeared clean. It had an iron and hair dryer available. I ordered room service and it arrived quickly with a complimentary cookie. You had an option to pick it up downstairs to save delivery charges. I ordered a basic grilled cheese with fries and a soda. The sandwich was good with three kinds of cheese. They didn't skimp on the fries either although I found them a little dry. They included ketchup and a pickle. It was delivered in a cute little black bag and included plastic utensils and a napkin. The bed was extremely comfortable with 4 cushy pillows and a fluffy down comforter. Checking in and out was easy. However be aware that parking is $25 per day. There are spaces available in front of the hotel. You need your key card to access the lot or in the parking garage. There was an unpleasant smell in the hallway on the 7th floor. I'm not sure what that was. My company had a seminar in one of their conference rooms and the food the hotel provided was amazing! All in all a very pleasant experience.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear trishoj,

Thank you for reviewing the Key Bridge Marriott on Trip Advisor, we truly appreciate it. Our Fresh Bites service is fairly new and I am glad to hear you enjoyed it. We do have beautiful views of Georgetown and the Washington Monument, it is one of the perks here at the Key Bridge Marriott. I will definitely share your feedback regarding the food to our Executive Chef. Thank you for your feedback, as it allows us to grow for the future.