Stayed here for a whole week 8-20 to 8-25. Had a training session at the CEB Waterview building and since I am a rewards member wanted a Marriott hotel within walking distance of the building. It a very short and comfortable walk to the building. The hotel is in great shape. Very clean and presents nice. The staff are very nice and professional. Checked in Sunday 8-20-17 and all was fine. The housekeeping staff greeted me with a hello and good morning every time I left for the day. The only criticism I have is that the restaurant and food options are extremely limited, There is a nice restaurant in the front of the building that ONLY offers breakfast. For lunch and dinner in the hotel you have to go to the bar/lounge for food. The bar has tables but it might be awkward if you have kids. Not that it's wild. It's NOT! but some evenings the happy hour crowd can be "energized" and a little noisy. The food is good and tasty but the selections are quite limited. IF you are there for more than 3 days you might get a little tired of it and the surrounding offerings are "ok"... During my travel to Arlington the slide handle to my suitcase broke. I went to the concierge desk for assistance and she called maintenance and the guy helped me fixed the handle and it was good as new. The service was very good and what I have come to expect from the Marriott brand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Washington, DC from one of the most conveniently located hotels in Arlington, Virginia - Key Bridge Marriott. Set across the river from Georgetown via a pedestrian friendly bridge, our Arlington hotel offers access to the Nation's Capital, as well as many vibrant Northern Virginia neighborhoods. Newly renovated rooms and suites boast perks for the modern traveler. Experience one-of-a-kind panoramic views of nearby Georgetown. Weddings and events at our hotel are unforgettable, thanks to venues like the top-floor Capital View Ballroom, which provides amazing views of D.C. And if you're here to explore the city, our hotel in Arlington near Georgetown is the perfect base. We're just three blocks from the Rosslyn Metro - allowing you to discover Washington, D.C. and Arlington at your own pace. If you're in Washington for work, you'll appreciate our 22 meeting rooms, business center and mobile check-in and check-out. Come explore at Key Bridge Marriott. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Key Bridge Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel Arlington
- Marriott Hotel Key Bridge
- Marriott Arlington
- Arlington Marriott