2,316 results
All reviews crystal city cinnabar restaurant ambassador suite lobby bar nice hotel room service conference hotel shuttle service legal seafood free shuttle metro station breakfast buffet king room water pressure checking in up to date national airport
Reviewed 18 March 2016

I loved the architecture of this place, especially the view from the glass wall elevators. The staff are very courteous and helpful. In-room dining has some very good options, including the atlantic salmon with orzo pasta and mashed potatoes. They have complimentary shuttles to and from the airport and the metro station, which makes commuting very convenient. Although, I felt that not having shuttles to Fashion center at Pentagon city was a drawback. I saw shuttles from other airport hotels while I was there. About the only thing they said no to during my trip was my request to have a hot meal waiting in the room when I arrived from the airport!

Room Tip: Higher floors are very quiet
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
HyattCrystalCty, Manager at Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2016

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your feedback and it is great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Reviewed 15 March 2016

I spent three days and my experience from day one was not good. Although i am grateful for been given a room with great view, the whole experience was a disappointment.

The room had no refrigerator and I was told i have to pay extra to get one small size. I agreed to pay and later to learned that some of the guests had a room with a refrigerator and are not paying. The same from desk staff who told me to pay said it is OK if I don't pay when I complained in appropriate service. No apology.

As I was checking out,the front desk person made me wait for long responding to a call from one of the guests. I appericate the attentiveness but I had to stand there waiting for for 15 min hoping she would some how transfer the call and help me check out.
The rooms are good and comfy but house keeper don't pick up the pillow from the floor. I am not sure why.

I can go on on but the whole experience is not good. I have enjoyed my stay at Hyatt Hotel in other places but this is the worse. T

Room Tip: Top floor Airport view
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
HyattCrystalCty, Manager at Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We apologize for the issues you experienced while at our hotel. We do currently only have refrigerators complimentary in our 11th floor rooms as those were our test rooms. With our upcoming renovation we will be offering refrigerators complimentary and included in each room. We understand the frustration of waiting in line at the front desk and above all not receiving an apology when one is do. We are apologizing for these issues now and do truly hope you will give our Hyatt another opportunity to impress.