Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport
GreenLeadersSilver level
PARIS
“Great service”
Reviewed 26 March 2012

I was in town for a professional/educational conference. The hotel is centrally located for easy access to the metro, shopping, and dining. The valet - Wayne - was extremely helpful in recommending places to visit, eat, and shop. He made sure our group was well prepared and taken care of! The hotel truly has a superstar in Wayne!

The rooms were nice. For the price, there should have been a mini-fridge, microwave, or at least continental breakfast included. However, our great valet pointed us to the grill across the street for reasonably priced meals. There is a shuttle that transports to and from the metro station every 15 minutes. As a first time guest to the area, the best piece of info about the metro that we received was AVOID the green line - it does not go into friendly places.

The excellent service is what made this hotel get such a high rating. I would have rated it as "excellent" had there been some kind of amenities that took some of the 'ouch' out of the price.

Room Tip: Ask for Wayne
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (248)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 24 March 2012

Friendly and helpful staff. Upgraded to business plan with lot of advantages daily including breakfast, internet, bottle of water, pressing one shirt just for $19 per day. Free shuttle Airport and Metro station. You can find lot of restaurants around the hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms in upper level are quieter
West Point, New York
Reviewed 24 March 2012

Clean, modern, excellent size and comfortable room, good staff service, shuttle service to Reagan International Airport was a big bonus. Location for me was good, but hard to find if taking the Metro and walking. Nice outdoor pool on a hot day in DC.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
Bloomington IL
Reviewed 21 March 2012

I had a 6:00 AM flight from Reagan Airport and needed to find a decent hotel with easy access. I was impressed that the Hyatt Crystal City has shuttle service starting at 4:40 AM giving us a good amount of time to get checked in and through security. The rooms are nice-sized and quite comfortable, every inch a Hyatt. I have stayed here before and I am sure that I will return.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I stayed Feb. 28-March 2, 2012. I would not stay here again, the room was not cleaned and the air quality is poor. I would like to start by saying I travel a lot and I have been living out of a hotel the last two weeks. This was the worse hotel I have stayed in since college. The room was not cleaned and the air ventilation was so poor I was sick due to the dust blowing into the room. The air vent was packed with dust and appears that it had not been cleaned in years. I contacted the front desk concerning my bathroom not being cleaned prior to my stay. I found a q-tip under the sink and hair (long blond) in the shower and throughout the bathroom. I am African American so it could not be my hair. The informed me that they would have the room cleaned for me. For this type of hotel, I would not have expected these issues.

2 Thank thicks1952
HyattCrystalCity, Manager at Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport, responded to this review, 24 March 2012
Thank you for your recent stay and providing valuable feedback from your visit. We strive to provide an overall clean atmosphere to all of our guests, and it seems that we failed to meet your expectations here. I would appreciate the opportunity to follow up further. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.
Sarah Dierks, Executive Housekeeper
sarah.dierks@hyatt.com
Travellers also viewed these Arlington hotels
1.0 km away
0.8 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Reagan National Airport
0.9 km away
Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport

Been to Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport? Share your experiences!