Lowest prices for your stay
US$242
US$242
FindHotel
US$224
Hotels.comUS$242
PricelineUS$236
TravelocityUS$242
1,356 results
All reviews ballston metro station the executive lounge ballston area excellent location convenient location club level front desk staff self parking ihop skywalk mall dc elevator garage conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2022

This hotel in Ballston Square is right above the Ballston Metro station, yet also offers parking. It's walking distance to many restaurants, bars, and stores, including a Macy's, which came in handy when my husband's belt suddenly broke. The rooms are clean and offer what you'd expect, though I look forward to the day when U.S. hotels will get rid of their noisy heating/cooling units and replace them with mini-split ductless units that are nearly silent.

Date of stay: June 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Culture56301547381, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2022

Thank you for the 5/5 rating!

We're happy you had a pleasant stay with us and appreciated our location and cleanliness. It's unfortunate you had such challenges with our temperature control system. We're disappointed we couldn't accommodate your needs and fix the problem. We hold ourselves to a higher standard. We'll address your concern with our team moving forward.

We strive for excellence so we look forward to sharing an even better experience with you soon!

Reviewed 23 May 2022

I enjoyed the location of this property. I have stayed at other hotels in the area and this one was convenient to local shops and restaurants. The parking situation was adequate and fairly priced.
This was my first time at this location and to stay on the executive floor, which offered no additional fringe benefits. There were not even bottled waters available in the room. The shower was exceptional and the bedding very comfortable. However, I was very disappointed in the size of the room and the very uncomfortable lounge chair that was in the room. Needless to say, I ended up having to use the bed for reading and computer work. It was not a very good choice of seating. I was very pleased that the air conditioner worked very well and kept the room very comfortable and cool.

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Culture56301547381, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2022

Thanks for the nice rating, MrGlen!

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We're happy that you loved our prime location and parking options, as well as our comfortable accommodations. We strive to provide our guests with warm hospitality, efficient service, and clean rooms. Regarding your concerns, we will bring those to the attention of our team as we continue to improve for the future.

We'd love to share a more positive experience with you next time. Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed 12 May 2022 via mobile

I travel a lot with my job (I’m in the events and hospitality business). My corporate booking company made the booking for me as the hotel is close to my company’s office here in Arlington.
The hotel website states that there is room service available; there isn’t. It’s a grab and go service from the onsite restaurant called Dan & Brads. After a full day of traveling, I was looking forward to relaxing with some room service…..sadly that wasn’t the case. Even calling through to Dan & Brad’s is a challenge as there’s no response. I called down to Guest Services to ask to be transferred to the service, only to be told that the restaurant was busy and that I’d have to come down to place my order. So off I went, expecting to have to queue to place my order….only to be greeted by silence and an empty restaurant. I do not like being lied to. I will not be recommending this hotel in future to my colleagues or event attendees.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Culture56301547381, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2022

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, johannasX1102VN.

Your experience is not up to the quality and standard we usually provide for our guests. We sincerely apologize for the challenges and inconvenience you faced. We hold ourselves to a much higher caliber of service so we'll be sure to discuss your concerns moving forward.

We do hope you allow us another opportunity to share a more positive experience with you soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2022

Spent 2 nights. The room was clean and comfortable. The only thing that would make it better would have been a refrigerator in the room but it did have a microwave. Each floor also had a soda vending and ice dispenser. Although vending was out of most of the choices. You can hear people out in the hallway when they are talking. I booked a room at the end of the hall in hopes that it would be quieter. It was except for the guests next to us 1 night who were with friends knocking on each other's doors talking loudly. It only disturbed us for about 15 mins and then we didn't hear them for the rest of the stay. The hotel is VERY convenient to the Metro station which is a plus if you're going into DC. There was a restaurant on site but we didn't visit it. I peeked in when it was closed but honestly I have no idea if it was open at all during my stay. I didn't inquire. There is an IHOP right across the street so we ended up having breakfast there. Also, there are many convenient stores and shops nearby if you are in need of food or necessities. The front desk staff was courteous and helpful. I had to visit them 2 times and they were able to help me. I had a problem with my digital key not opening the garage door and they were able to get me a temporary card to be able to open it. The garage was also very convenient and not too overly priced for the night. I would stay here again if in the area.

Date of stay: March 2022
Culture56301547381, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2022

Thanks for the wonderful review, Tracy!

We're thrilled you had such a fantastic stay at Hilton Arlington, VA! It's excellent your room was refreshed properly and that you appreciated our comfortable and clean facilities. We strive for excellence and your praise lets us know we're doing our job!

We look forward to seeing you again soon for another fantastic experience. Thank you again for sharing your feedback!

Reviewed 22 February 2022

On the plus side:

-Great location, convenient to the metro, Ballston Quarter mall, restaurants and DC in general

-Fantastic shower (water pressure) and updated bathroom / room

-Good customer service throughout

On the negative:

-Executive lounge is closed and "breakfast" / one free app at dinner is a poor second (every restaurant and bar is ope, including your restaurant, stop being lazy and open the lounge)

-Room was small, more comparable to something in New York vs Virginia suburbia

-Furniture was well worn and had stains

Date of stay: February 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Culture56301547381, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your 4/5 review with us, JCW703.

We're thrilled to hear you had such an enjoyable experience with us. We care about the comfort and satisfaction of our guests so we appreciate you letting us know what we can do to make your stay perfect. We'll make sure to communicate your feedback to the appropriate members of our team so that we may improve moving forward.

We're looking forward to sharing a more enjoyable experience with you soon. Thank you again and have a lovely day!