3,232 results
All reviews double tree north tower revolving restaurant skydome restaurant crystal city warm cookies lobby bar whole foods pentagon mall self parking breakfast buffet washington dc free shuttle metro station shuttle service reagan airport fitness center
Reviewed 13 February 2016

One of several Hilton Brand hotels near the Reagan National Airport. Located on the far north end of Crystal city. Exercise room is reasonable. As a high elite, they comp you a continental breakfast, or you can use the voucher for a $13 credit at any other time. Asking $8 for the full breakfast is outrageous.. Should consider giving Diamond HH members the full breakfast. As noted, they do everything that is required, but no more. An OK place to stay, if you catch the right rate.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Dori F, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2016

Thank you for offering a review. We are lucky to be conveniently located to Reagan Airport and the closed VA hotel to Washington DC. Actually, we have considered giving Diamond members the full breakfast and used to do so. However, we were asked to stop as the Diamond HHonors amenity package offers a continental breakfast. Hilton Worldwide has asked all hotels to strictly adhere to the HHonors amenity package to keep consistency between hotels. We had to go back to offering a continental breakfast with the option to upgrade to the full breakfast for a discounted fee. However, I know Hilton Worldwide is looking at changing some of the offerings in the HHonors amenity program and this is one under consideration. I know many of our guests will be happy if this is changed to a full breakfast offering.

Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. We hope you return soon! As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

This hotel is a very short hotel van ride from DCA airport.
It is near all the cool D.C. Attractions.
I even ate ate the bar. Excellent service from bartender Alami.
Cobb salad with grilled salmon was very good.
Oh yes , don't forget the awesome free doubletree cookie.
I'll be back.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your review. Many of our guests take advantage of the complimentary airport shuttle as it offers a great convenience and is a cost saver for them. It is nice to read that you had a great stay experience and enjoyed a delicious meal. I appreciate you mentioning Alami so we can thank him for making a positive impact on you while you dined in the Lobby Bar.

Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. We will have more Doubletree cookies waiting for you when you return! As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

I stayed here on a recent trip because I had an early morning flight, and the rate was extraordinary. The hotel is fine. The rooms are good and the staff is pleasant. If you do not have a car, it's not incredibly convenient. A (free) shuttle is necessary to reach Metro. But for the price, a tourist could put up with a little location inconvenience to save money. Ironically, the prices for food at the hotel restaurant and in the gift shop are crazy expensive. So plan on eating elsewhere for breakfast and stock up on provisions before arriving. Still, it's a generally solid hotel choice.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Dori F, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2016

Thank you for sharing your review. The rates fluctuate depending on the demand in the area. Typically weekdays are more expensive than weekends. It is nice to read that you took advantage of a good rate offering. I am glad you enjoyed your room and found the staff to be pleasant.

Many of our guests do not have cars and the many of the ones that do, choose not to use it during their visit. With the Metro being only three blocks away (7-10 minute walk), our guests enjoy the option of walking or riding in the complimentary shuttle. You are correct that it can be a significant savings to stay with us vs. staying inside the District. I am sorry you found the food prices to be high, but glad to read you found some alternatives in the area.

Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. We hope to welcome you back soon! As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

Price - No leisure people stay here, i guess. pretty much business use, then it is OK not me paying. The Hotel Stuff quality? Lets think it is nice Motel. then i felt... OK. The front desk women was nice person I guess, but smile or welcoming attitude is nothing hard for them to give customer, but this hotel was not going to that direction. Felt they are not trying to get customer who care those quality.

Date of stay: January 2016
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dori F, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2016

Thank you for sharing your review. Actually, we have quite a bit of leisure travelers, especially on the weekends & during the summer. At those times on many nights we have many more leisure travelers than business travelers.

While I am glad you found the hotel to be nice, I am very sorry we failed to welcome you warmly with a friendly smile. The Director of Front Office will follow up with her staff to remind them how much a smile upon check in can mean to our guests. Again, I am sorry we did not offer this to you to go along with the nice service.

Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. We hope to welcome you back soon and if so, we will work hard to offer a more positive visit. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

The hotel in a great locution convenient fort Myer, and the Penagon. The. staff was professional, helpful as always, a special Thanks go's out to the following people. Cecilia, Yonas, Shelia, Betty, Lauren,Ivan, Shantia ,Vanassa., Mohammad from housekeeping, yaw, abdoul and Anwar Engneering

Date of stay: January 2016
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dori F, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2016

Thank you for writing a review. We are fortunate to be in a location that is convenient to so many popular destinations. I sincerely appreciate you recognizing these employees by name so we can properly thank them for their efforts. I am so proud of the staff for how hard they worked and the attitudes they displayed during the 2016 blizzard. They are all superstars and I know they will be thrilled to read that they had a positive impact on your stay experience.

Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. We hope to welcome you back soon.... on a nice sunny day! As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.