3,234 results
All reviews double tree north tower revolving restaurant skydome restaurant crystal city warm cookies lobby bar whole foods pentagon mall self parking breakfast buffet washington dc free shuttle metro station shuttle service reagan airport fitness center
Reviewed 30 November 2015

This hotel is located within easy walking distance of the Pentagon City metro and the mall. There are many restaurants in the area. The hotel offers good views of the Washington skyline from many rooms and from its rooftop revolving restaurant and lounge. Prices are inline with those of similar hotels in the area, including the parking charge, so be prepared to pay for location and amenities. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dori F, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2015

Thank you for your review. it is nice to read that you enjoyed the hotel and our location. We are fortunate to be so close to the Metro, shopping malls, restaurants, the Pentagon, Washington DC, the airport, and so much more.

Many of our guests enjoy the stunning view from the Skydome and/or from our view rooms. I am glad you enjoyed this too and I appreciate your comment on our staff. Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. We hope you return soon! As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Reviewed 28 November 2015

To all my readers: For this trip we decided to stay close by our family, all the monuments and points of interest. This property is ideal for families and business travelers a like. The staff is friendly and courteous. I want to mention Mr. Kevin Feldman and Robel the valet for their personalize service and kindness towards me and my family. When you come to our nation's capital please give this hotel serious consideration and thought. Thank you Doubletree for your kindness and Hospitality. jrodz513

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Dori F, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2015

Thank you for sharing your review. First, Happy anniversary to you and your wife. I appreciate you choosing to spend such an important time with us and glad to read that you enjoyed your stay. I know Kevin and Robel will be thrilled to read your comment as both really try to make a positive difference with each guest they interact with.

Thank you for your review and for your recommendation. We hope you return soon! As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Reviewed 28 November 2015

My wife and I really enjoyed our stay at the DoubleTree. Our original reservation was for a regular room with two regular beds. When we arrived we inquired about the possibility of switching or upgrading to a room with a queen or king bed. They did not have a regular room with a king or queen so they upgraded us to a junior suite for free! The room was really nice and very clean, everything we could have asked for in a hotel room. The hotel has a bar, coffee shop, small store and two restaurants, one of which is in a rotating tower on the 15 floor. The tower restaurant has great views of the city, but be forewarned that the food here isn't very good. I would recommend eating somewhere else and just going up for a drink to enjoy the great view.

The hotel also has a gym that is open 24 hours a day, an indoor pool on the 14th floor and a complimentary shuttle that is available for pick up and drop off at Ronald Reagan airport. I am not sure if the shuttle goes anywhere else. The hotel is just an 8 minute walk to a mall (not sure the name) that is above the Pentagon City metro station.

Room tip: Rooms on floors 8 and above have a great view of the city.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Dori F, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2015

Thank you for writing a review. It is nice to read that the desk staff were able to enhance your stay with an upgrade. The housekeeping staff will be happy to read that you recognized that the room was clean as they work hard to make this happen.

While I am glad that you went to the Skydome and enjoyed the view, I am sorry you did not enjoy the food. Hopefully, you let us know while you were with us so we could try to make it right. We do also offer shuttle service to the Pentagon City Metro/Fashion Centre Mall as well as Reagan Airport. Many of our guests do opt to walk to the Metro/Mall as it is so close, but like having the option of riding in the shuttle.

Thank you again for your review and for choosing to stay with us. We hope you return soon. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Reviewed 27 November 2015

- Roaches - Food and makeup on restaurant glasses - Below average breakfast for high price - Shuttle Bus service ends at 12am - Rooms are muggy and bad air circulation - Air Filters are not changed in all rooms - Management is surprised by this as though no one actually inspects the rooms or restaurant - Internet is slow

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your review. I am so sorry that you had such a different experience than the majority of our guests that leave happy and wanting to return. While challenges pop up from time to time, it is highly unusual for so many to happen to one guest. I am truly sorry you had a disappointing stay.

Thank you again for your review and for choosing to stay with us. Again, I am sorry we let you down. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Reviewed 27 November 2015

The hotel was nice with all the amenities including an almost-rooftop heated pool. Unfortunately the Wifi was not free and was almost $10/day. The half-hourly shuttles to the metro station and the airport were great.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your review. I am glad you enjoyed the hotel amenities and the pool, which is located on the 14th floor. It is now quite simple to receive complimentary Wi-Fi at all Hilton Worldwide hotels. All you need to do is sign up for HHonors (no cost) and book directly with the hotel (not through a 3rd party). That's it -- then you can enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi on every stay.

Thank you again for your review and for choosing to stay with us. We hope to welcome you back soon! As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.