Lowest prices for your stay
US$232
US$232
Hilton Garden Inn
US$212
Hotels.comUS$232
TravelocityUS$232
TraveluroUS$252
1,556 results
All reviews crystal city room was clean close to the airport reagan national airport convenient location front desk staff hotel restaurant metro stop shuttle dc parking microwave proximity garage uber convenience mall
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2022 via mobile

I rented a room for only like 10 hours, I needed to get some rest before an overnight job.

Parking is like $40 which is outrageous even for the location, I was told if I didn't like the price, I could park on the street, and update the meter every 2 hours. Really? I came here for an 8 hour nap in the middle of the day, and you want me to wake up every two hours to put money in a street meter? Rude.

The housekeeping staff were being very loud and obnoxious going up and down the halls with their carts, yelling to one another on opposite ends of the hotel.

I arrived a little before 1pm, thankfully they let me check in early. By the time I got everything settled I didn't get to sleep until 2:00pm. At roughly 3:45pm I am violently woken up by the fire alarm. (Which is a really good fire alarm I might add, it really made me want to get out of the building, it was the loudest and most ear piercing fire alarm I've ever heard.) I call the front desk to see if it was a drill. They told me "It's a false alarm caused by them turning the oven on in the kitchen" and apparently it happens every day. Something I would have loved for them to tell me, because I wasn't able to get back to sleep. Just laid there and tossed and turned the rest of the visit there.

The location is your typical city, in terms of sounds you will hear. Police / fire department, and construction. Loud sounds making it hard to sleep during the day. I can't speak for the night.

Then I go to take a shower around 7:30pm and realize there is no shower curtain. I call the front desk and inform them, I need to get going and don't have time for them to rectify the issue. Luckily the room was a double queen and had plenty of towels to sop up the inevitable mess that was made from me taking a shower with no curtain.

It was a $200 nap that only lasted about 1 hour and 45 minutes.

I live 2.5 hours south of there, I could have spent the 5 hours in traffic and still gotten 3 hours of sleep if I had just gone home, and I could have saved the money. I chose the hotel for convenience, and hospitality, and instead got a heart attack and a mess to clean up after showing.

I do not recommend this place until they fix the fire alarm issue. I'm sure not every room is missing their shower curtain, but with the rest of the experience being so miserable, it was really just icing on the cake. If I could give 0 stars I would.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Alex K, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2022

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for reaching out to us and letting us know about your issues during your recent stay at our property. We are never want to hear that our guest did not have the best experience at our property. Our parking is $35 dollars per night for all guest. All hotels in the area do charge for parking. We do let or guest know about metered parking as an alternative for parking. As far the issues related to our staff, we will be addressing all of your concerns going forward. Thank you for your feedback.

Bernadette Davison | Dual Front Office Manager | Hilton Garden Inn Reagan National Airport, Hampton Inn & Suites Arlington Crystal City DCA

Reviewed 15 July 2022

We had some issues with checking in, so had to contact Booking.com. Both Monique and the guy from Booking.com we’re able to resolve the problem. Credit to the company, nothing was too much bother to her.

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Alex K, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2022

Thank you for the fantastic review, Maxine!

We're delighted to hear that you had an amazing experience at Hilton Garden Inn Reagan National Airport! We appreciate your compliments regarding our hard-working team. We will make sure to pass on your kind words to Monique! We look forward to hosting you again soon for another fantastic experience!

Thank you again for sharing your review. Have a lovely day!

Reviewed 24 June 2022

Customer service was horrible. Pat in front disk was super rude, she handed me 2 water bottles to take with me to my room. You also pay 177 per night and that’s not including the parking. Parking is around $35, It misleading cause they don’t tell you that when you book your room. So disappointed with this hotel, and would never stay here again. Avoid this place.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank salahm761
Alex K, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2022

We appreciate the feedback, Salahm.

We're disappointed that your time with us was less than ideal. Your experience is not on par with the level of service we're accustomed to providing. We regret that we didn't meet your expectations. Your happiness and satisfaction are important to us so we'll be addressing your concerns with the appropriate members of our team moving forward.

We hope you give us another opportunity to demonstrate the high-caliber service we're capable of sharing with our guests.

Reviewed 19 May 2022

Our original reservation was at the hotel next door but our room was being remodeled so they moved us here. The room was clean and good space for a hotel room. Breakfast was good, lots of food and even though it was a service it was very fast.

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Alex K, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2022

Thank you for the kind words!

It's excellent you enjoyed your time at Hilton Garden Inn Reagan National Airport! We pride ourselves in offering a clean and comfortable environment for all of our guests and your praise tells us we're succeeding. Thank you again for sharing your review with us!

We can't wait to see you again soon for another amazing experience!

Reviewed 18 May 2022

Great hotel in a great location. Christine on the front desk is fantastic, as is the Sales Director Mr. Gorey. Bill, the bartender runs the best bar in the area. With great energy and good food it is hard to visit all of the great resultants nearby. Finally, Betty servers up a great breakfast with a big smile. I recommend this hotel to all of my traveling friends.

Date of stay: May 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Alex K, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2022

Thank you for the excellent review!

We're thrilled your time at Hilton Garden Inn Reagan National Airport was so amazing! We endeavor to go above and beyond to ensure our guests have a memorable experience. It's not surprising that Mr. Gorey, Christine, Bill, and Betty took such wonderful care of you and made you feel so valued. They are important members of our team!

We look forward to hosting you again soon for another fantastic experience!