Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$177
Hilton Garden InnUS$176
TravelocityUS$177
HurbUS$187
1,546 results
All reviews crystal city front desk room was clean close to the airport reagan national airport convenient location hotel restaurant shuttle metro dc parking microwave proximity uber garage convenience mall
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2022

I booked a reservation for this hotel for the snow storm and in the midst of confirming my reservation they had me on hold for almost an hour. When Helen answered she very rude and I do not appreciate that. As someone who works at a hotel myself, this was very upsetting because I know that front desk agents are supposed to be helpful and she was not.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 January 2022

Great hotel close to metros, restaurants, stores, mall all within walking distance. Large comfortable, clean rooms and close to airport. Only issue I would say is the parking for the hotel which is on 2nd floor and requires steps to get to attached hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 30 December 2021 via mobile

I stay here quite frequently-have booked over 50 stays since March 2020 and that’s for a great reason. Firstly the place is so clean. James, director of housekeeping, works tirelessly to see that the place is clean, kept up to par and very tidy. It’s nice to know that each time, it’s going to be a great stay. The front desk staff is amazing as well; they are always so cheerful and helpful-and quick to address any questions or concerns. I’m also so happy that the restaurant has reopened (been a while now); Bethlehem is a fantastic server who makes the guests feel right at home, and food is always quick, delicious and prepared to order.

I highly recommend this place; close to grocery stores, convenience marts, restaurants and other attractions and only a quick ride to DC via Uber or public transport.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 December 2021

Close to the metro, and the people were kind! I ordered myself dinner and sue to delays on the metro it got to the hotel before I did, and reception was kind enough to hold it for me until I got there. I forget her name, but the woman who worked up front was so kind. I came back down from my room a couple of times with questions I kept forgetting to ask, and she was so patient and helpful. They have a shuttle service to the airport that runs frequently in the morning which was so convenient. The room was very clean. I am glad to have stayed here.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 8 December 2021

I decided to splurge and stayed in penthouse balcony queen suite #906 for 1 night on a turnaround trip up to visit some friends, and @ nearly $300 w/taxes it was about double the price of a standard room, but well worth it for the following reasons.

The suite is 450 sqft. vs. 300 for a standard room, but the additional huge private balcony that was about 250 sqft. provided a nice view of the area and really added to a sense of space, which I enjoyed smoking a cigar on with a friend who stopped by. The living room was beautiful and had hardwood floors, a granite wet bar area, and a guest bathroom. The large primary bath is well appointed with a jacuzzi tub, vanity mirror, large walk in shower, and separate toilet room. In addition, the suite is in a separate area of the hotel with private elevator access to the 4-6 rooms up there and was extremely quiet, and I never encountered a guest or staff member in the elevator or on the floor. The bed was very comfortable and the water was possibly the hottest ever, so be careful when adjusting it for your shower.

My friend and I had drinks and dined @ the hotel restaurant & bar that opens at 5pm, and the bartender was fast, friendly, and efficient. The burger I had was one of the tastiest ever at a hotel and my friend enjoyed his wings and fries as well. Fancier fare is available, but we were having a quick bite before heading out on the town. There is also a large, very well stocked Market in the lobby, should you want some snacks, drinks, or microwave meals (Every room has a fridge/microwave). I did not eat breakfast at the hotel, but everything looked delicious and there is free coffee/tea available in front of the check-in desk during breakfast hours. I did not use the gym, but it was large and had treadmills, ellipticals, and dumbbells going up to 50lbs, based on my quick look through the door.

All the hotel staff I encountered from the very helpful check-in desk clerk, who offered that my friend could park in the guest check-in parking while visiting, were very courteous and friendly. My digital key wasn't ready when I checked in @ 3:30, however she quickly found me a room and I subsequently used it when I forgot my card key in the room, but had my phone with me. Guest self-parking is available in their garage @ $25/nt. The airport shuttle service was fast and the drivers were both very friendly and professional. Give them a call when you are ready at baggage claim and they'll be there to pick you up within minutes, with the trip to the hotel taking only 5 - 10 minutes.

Room tip: Splurge for a penthouse balcony suite for a wonderful luxurious experience!