Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$157
Renaissance Hotels
  • Room Service
Crystal Gateway Marriott(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$191
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
The Westin Arlington Gateway(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$169
Westin.com
US$135
US$123
ClarionHotels
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$95
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Book now, pay at stay
GardenInn.com
Key Bridge Marriott(Arlington)
US$114
  • Restaurant
The Westin Crystal City(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$316
US$284
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$314/night.

1,320 results
All reviewscrystal cityroad noisejefferson davis highwaymetro stationyellow linetwo blocksshort walknational airportfridge and microwaveconvenient locationdc areaparking feewould definitely stay here againbeds were very comfortablerental carfree internetfront desk staff
Reviewed 11 June 2018

The 5-stars are not for lluxury, though this Hilton Garden Inn is clean, attractive, and comfortable. Rather, I give it 5-stars for quality, location, value and staff. I stayed here by myself, but I am a group tour director and DC tour guide and highly recommend the hotel for families and tour groups.

Hotel is in Crystal City, which sits on the western edge of Reagan Airport (DCA), and just south of Pentagon City and the Pentagon. It is connected to a Hampton Inn, and the two hotels have shuttle vans that can get you to or from the airport.in just a few minutes. Many restaurants within walking distance; the Fashion Center Mall and a Costco are in Pentagon City, about a 10 minute walk.

Check-in was quick and easy. Special praise for Efren (might have spelling wrong), a true hospitality professional who assisted me with check-in and a couple of other needs that came up. He provides service from the heart. All staff I encountered were friendly and professional.

Room was extremely clean and comfortable. Two-bedded rooms have queen beds instead of smaller double beds. King beds (which I slept on) might be a bit firm for some people.

There's a $12.95 breakfast buffet that is free to Honors Gold/Diamond members. The restaurant also serves dinner. Standard internet worked great for surfing and allowed me to stream weather forecasts; might be slow for more intensive streaming such as movies.

Access to the Metro (subway) is excellent. Crystal City has its own Metro station. You can walk there in about 10 minutes, either at street level, or by accessing the underground shopping complex from various locations (front desk can help with this).

Looking forward to returning here!

Room Tip: Quieter rooms are on the back of hotel, facing Eads St.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
shawn m, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Reagan National Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for the kind words, and we're happy to hear your enjoyed your visit. We hope to welcome you back again soon. Safe travels!

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Garden Inn for 1 night in May 2018 as I needed a room close to Reagan airport.

Adequate though not particularly friendly staff, sufficient services in terms of the restaurant at the hotel & the items for sale in the little shop in the foyer.

The room was clean & well furnished. Charging sockets on the lamps next to the bed were helpful. Bathroom was bright & clean.

The biggest downside was the air-conditioner in the room, which was annoyingly loud. The “off” button just turned off the cold air, but the unit itself kept blowing room temperature air. Very loudly. The noise was painful & made for an unpleasant night of sleep.

Fine for a cheap & short stay but otherwise underwhelming.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

We're sorry to hear that our staff did not live up to your expectations during your stay with us. Glad to hear that your room was clean and well furnished; however, I do apologize for the noisy air conditioning unit during your stay and I have had over maintenance team looking into this issue. We hope to welcome you back again soon. Safe travels!.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights. 3 of us in a double room. (I had to share with my sister and we haven’t shared a bed since we were little)! The beds were very comfortable and spacious so I didn’t have to cuddle up to her
My friend and sister enjoyed their breakfast but for me being gluten free I did not think it worth the money so we ate out a couple of times.
The location to the airport is very good and just a mini walk to the subway to get further afield.
There are plenty of places to get food nearby and Crystal City Shopping Centre is great.
Get a Metro card and it can be used for the subway and buses, plus it can be topped up anytime.
In our short trip we got to The Pentagon, Arlington, The Monuments in DC plus Georgetown where did I little river cruise.
The rooms here are spacious and comfortable and would be happy to stop here again if I ever visit Washington again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Rhona1958

We're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope to welcome you back soon! Safe travels!

Reviewed 9 June 2018

This hotel was very close to the metro, within walking distance. You can not walk to the airport because of the freeway but the hotel provides a free van that will transfer you. Theres a McDonalds and BW3's within walking distance to the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We're looking forward to welcoming you back soon! Safe travels!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

This hotel is in a great location - close to the metro, restaurants, and airport. The staff are friendly and have a restaurant on site. My room was comfortable and although I was next to the elevators, it was very quiet.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Falana M, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Reagan National Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Hi Casi K,
Thank You for your review. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our location and room were ideal for you. I will be sure to share your comments among the staff and hope that you will visit us again in the future.

All the Best