“Good Experience”

The Cafe Restaurant at Doubletree by Hilton
Ranked #144 of 1,005 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I went there for first time and was a great experience Axi was aour server and she was very nice and attentive, every place should have an Axi.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

The Café Restaurant was ok if you did not want to venture outside. I ate there two times during my 3 day stay.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

I stayed here 3 days and ate here each morning. Excellent food, very excellent service (in particularly Haji). I was very grateful for my experience here.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Haji,

Great customer service! Excellent breakfast Buffett, wonderful food display and good presentation

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Breakfast of Greek Yogurt, Granola, Berries, Hard-Boiled Egg and coffee was just shy of $30 before tip! Not the highest and best use of my travel dollars.