“Great Banh Mi and noodle dishes”
Review of Four Sisters Grill

Four Sisters Grill
Ranked #95 of 896 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

If you have a craving for vietnamese food and are in a hurry this is the place. Most important to me when I visit a restaurant is the attitude of employees. You walk in the door and are met with a smile and great setvice. The Banh Mi are full of meat and veggies. no skimping here. The grilled pork is my favorite followed by the lemon Grass Chicken. all of the noodle dishes are great....and they have Vietnamese ice coffee.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

This is a good Vietnamese restaurant, with a reasonable selection of dishes. The quality is good, and the service is very friendly. Basically, you order your food at the service counter, and they bring it to your table. The prices are reasonable for the area.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

I wasn't quite sure what to expect but the food turned out to be fantastic. I ordered a chicken lemon grass noodle bowl. While a little dry, it tasted great! Will definitely return on my next trip to Alrington, VA.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

I went to this place quite by accident and was really pleasantly surprised. The cha gio (spring roll) was really tasty. The dipping sauce had just the right balance of sour and salty. My lemongrass grilled pork was very good, and it came with some salad and cucumbers. The person with me had beef pho and really liked it--among the top 3 he's had in the DC are. The price is right too, and the service is great--courteous and helpful but not over-bearing. I'm glad I discovered this place. I'll be back for sure.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend were walking around and looking for a hot soup after several hours on the street and we've found Four sisters grill. I don't know what is the average price for this soup in Washington, but I think it's good enough comparing with other cafes with burgers, sandwiches, but more healthy. So, we ordered two pho bo and started to wait. After couple of minutes our table was served with huge bowls of hot and tasty soup. I can say that this pho bo is one of the best I ever tried so I rate this place with 5 star.