“Pleasant Surprise”

Delhi Club Inc
Ranked #116 of 958 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We were starving on a Saturday night, just hoping to find a decent place without a wait. We passed by and saw open tables, so we stopped in. The menu is not extensive, but we had a fresh and flavorful salad, Naan, vegetable korma and fish in a curry sauce. Everything was tasty, and the service was friendly and efficient. While there wasn't enough to take home leftovers, it was more than enough for a good meal, and the prices reflected that. All of that plus 2 glasses is wine came to $50. It might be more of a lunch spot, but we were very satisfied.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Overall, yummy Indian food for a good price. The lunch buffet was limited in choice, but it worked for me (vegetarian). Everything I tried was yummy and I left satisfied.

The atmosphere was nice. A friend and I went around noon. We were the first customers in for lunch, so everything was well-stocked. There were maybe 8-10 different options to choose from, from small things, some sort of spinach paneer, and then some sweets.

I'll probably go back again when I visit my friend in Arlington. I love Indian food, and this was a pretty good experience. It didn't exceed expectations, but it hit the mark.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Love their roasted eggplant. Plenty of vegetarian options. Pleasant service. Only con is their small portions. The serving bowls are tiny with a swoop shape that clearly holds little food and their entrees are more like appetizer portions. Very tasty!

1  Thank creativecrew
Reviewed 8 November 2017

What's not to like here? The food is excellent, catering to both vegetarian eaters and meat-eaters alike. I'm sticking to a low-carb vegetarian diet and always come away happy.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We arrived close to noon and there were folks already finishing up. The selections were varied and the only meats were chicken but for the cost, I can understand.
All the servings were fresh and the wait staff ensured that our glasses of water was filled, and the food that might have been getting low on the buffet line was re-stocked.
The flavors of all the dishes offered was quite good and the flow of people in this small place was surprising.
A very pleasant experience.