“The best Pad Thai that I've ever had!”
Review of Bangkok 54

Bangkok 54
Ranked #43 of 896 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2016

The Pad Thai was so good!! My son had the fried duck and it was also good! My son says he eats there often. I also tried Thai ice tea for the first time, it was pretty good. The service was a little slow, but the waitress was very personable. The place was packed when we went, though, so that could account for the service being slow!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

A surprising excellent Thai restaurant in Arlington
Great food and good staff
A very nice selection of Thai cousin

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Excellent and authentic Thai food served in a lovely dining room. Service is fast and efficient and there are all of the standards plus some new dishes.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

My wife and I took our nephew to Bangkok 54 for dinner. He was just in town for a couple of days. He's been to Thailand a few times but said he never had Thai food in the U.S. I selected Bangkok 54 based on its location and TripAdvisor reviews. It was easy to find and even better, had its own parking lot. We had drinks, dumplings & satay for appetizers and pad Thai, crispy rock fish, and Bangkok hot chicken for main entrees. Everything was excellent. Our nephew was pleased. My wife and I took a lot home. Our waitress had very pleasant and helpful but struggled a little with her English. We would definitely go back.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I ordered the Pad Thai with Shrimp, Spring Rolls and Thai Tea takeout delivery and everything was delicous. The service was timely and friendly. I look forward trying other dishes from their extensive menu especially the spicier options. You will not be disappointed. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you are in Arlington.