“Sunday Dinner Success! ”

Sawatdee Thai Restaurant
Ranked #115 of 896 Restaurants in Arlington
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Drunken noodles were good as was the green curry, white rice and spring rolls. I would go again and recommend this place to a friend!

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

We went there for dinner and had a very good yellow curry and a terrible Pad Thai. We couldn't eat it - it was extremly sour. The service was unfriendly.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

If you have the typical food allergies (gluten,dairy, spicy!) you can and should eat here! The chef not only adjusted my food for but made it taste fantastic too. Most places will remove the allergens, but can't remake the dish so it tastes like it was supposed to be that way. As you can tell from the picture I didn't have any problem eating all that food by myself. (I took the left overs back to the hotel ) microwave midnight snack! The coconut juice was different but good. They put the skin in it. I will definitely come back here again.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

The dipping sauce for the spring rolls, was very good, peanutty, the Panang with soft tofu was very good also, esp. their curry sauce, and the Pineapple fried rice with chicken was also good.
The entrance is on the inside of the mall, has restaurant and patio setting , free delivery, 703-243-8181; 703-527-5858, address is 2250 Clarendon Blvd. , Arlington
Mango with sweet rice is seasonal., menu is pretty good, beer, wine, mixed drinks available.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I had a choice between Pho Deluxe and Sawatdee. I chose this Thai Restaurant. The inside looks really nice and decorated with Thai picture frames. The area looked nice. After 5 minutes I flagged the waitress to take my order before it got too busy.
I ordered the papaya salad. It was disappointing. Too much dressing!
Then I ordered the fried banana for dessert
and it was terrible--it was soggy and served with honey. Again, I had to waive the waitress to notice me
I will never come here.