“Burger Break”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Met friends here for lunch, plenty of table space, good service, good food and drinks, gets pretty busy at lunch time (Pentagon crowd).

1  Thank Just_Me_Bernie

Reviewed 25 September 2018

We checked the reviews and were greatly disappointed with the BBQ. The ribs tasted like they we baked in an oven and not smoked. The Brisket tasted smoked but artificial. The French Fries droopy and the BBQ sauce flat. To top it all it was expensive with terrible service.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

I joined my business associates here for lunch while staying at a nearby hotel. The lunch salad was fresh, cool and packed with flavor - and HUGE. I was able to confidently embrace being a vegetarian dining on a great salad while others enjoyed burgers nearby.

1  Thank MoseyRI
Reviewed 30 August 2018

I visited here late afternoon with a group of co-workers. When we arrived the restaurant was completely empty and we were showed to a large table in the back. The staff was friendly and helpful but seemed to be a little unprepared for our arrival which was surprising as a reservation had been made several days ahead of time. Our server took our drink orders and I after some my Oak Barrell Stout arrived. It took a little bit longer that I would have like to get my second beer as well.

For my meal I ordered the Ultimate Burger (medium rare) and it was very good and quite filling. I ordered coleslaw for my side and enjoyed it very much as it appeared to be made onsite. Please see attached picture of the meal. The others I visited with stated that they quite enjoyed their food and drinks as well.

As I hint to in the review title this restaurant is right off the main food court area of a very large mall. I was concerned that the usual unholy din of shopping madness would detract from our dining experience but the restaurant is well designed with plenty of walls to separate diners from the mall area. The bar area seemed to be a bit more exposed with patrons backs to a main mall area. The metro station entrance is literally within only a few steps of the restaurants front door.

The bill for my meal was under $30 so in regards to value, Harry's scores high. I am not a huge fan of mall dining but Harry's would be a place that I would recommend as a nice to sit down and take a break. I would eat here again

See you on the trail and please remember to try to treat with dignity and respect, all whom with you come in contact.

John Eric

1  Thank 1969usmc1988
Reviewed 2 August 2018

While I'm sure that there are other tasty items on Harry's menu, we always order what we know we like: Buttermilk Fried Chicken - a super fresh, large, plump chicken breast, heavily breaded in a buttermilk batter and deep fried to perfection, with a side of fresh cut french fries cooked just right, and a sweet tea to wash it down. If you're usually a burger-kinda guy(gal), but are looking for a safe and flavorful alternative for a very reasonable $14, try the Buttermilk Fried Chicken. It does take a little while extra to order, so tell the server as soon as you're seated if you'd like to order it - even if your table partner(s) are still deciding on their entree.

The service and atmosphere are good, but nothing special. We're usually able to get a table right away or after only a short wait. Please give this place a try, whether or not you order the Buttermilk Fried Chicken!

BTW: Harry's is located IN the Fashion Center at Pentagon City Mall, on the Foodcourt level, next to the Aunt Annie's, at the start of the hallway to the Metro station.

1  Thank FormerFrequentFlyer