“Not Impressed at all”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Ordered their buffet so I was able to try several dishes but not impressed. The butter chicken had more of a tomato flavor to it which was not enjoyable, the Naan was good and was the only saving grace of this place. Yet, Who really goes to spend $13 dollars for a few pieces of Naan. I wouldn't waste my time ever going back even if someone was buying lunch for me.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

We walked across the street from our hotel and were one of the few dine-in customers. The food was very fresh and well seasoned. The service was fantastic and all the members of our party left the restaurant commenting on how good the food was. The Naan was very good, although not as fluffy as some other Indian restaurants. The lamb Saag was fantastic and would order it again. I would recommend to anyone. They did a constant take out business while we were there.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Great neighborhood hole in the wall. We always do take out as it's not the most inviting place to eat.

Our favorite is the chicken roganjosh
Authentic, reasonable,
Pay cash and there is a discount.

1  Thank AdamMRB
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Nice lunch buffet and friendly people. Worth going to if you are in the Crystal City area and is within walking distance from many of the local hotels.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

My colleague and I were on a business trip in DC and looking for some authentic food that we can't get in our home state. I have to admit we were a little intimidated to enter the restaurant since the entrance was confusing and there was lots of construction around it. We were greeted by friendly staff and delicious food. The best Indian food I have ever had!