Lowest prices for your stay
US$205
US$205
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$199
Residence InnUS$205
Hotels.comUS$205
TraveluroUS$212
All reviews crystal city free breakfast dc area fitness center yogurt sitting area front desk staff parking garage business trip national mall shuttle metro dca dishwasher inns uber proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2022 via mobile

My wife, toddler and I spent a few nights here. Overall, this is a great option for anyone who wants a relatively newish (property was built in 2011 from what I could research) suite hotel with full kitchens and a solid free breakfast. The staff was very friendly and helpful - basically I felt if I needed something they were there to help. The breakfast had eggs, fresh oatmeal, Chiobani yogurt, etc…none of that pre-packaged stuff one might see at other hotels advertising a free breakfast. The hotel is in a very safe area, walking distance to Metro and there’s a running trail nearby. You really can’t go wrong staying here especially if you are unfamiliar with the DC area and need to ensure you stay in safe surroundings close to the city. Lastly, while we travel with our own Keurig, this hotel did have Starbucks coffee pods in the suite which is just one of those extra special things. Like when you’re away from home do you want Starbucks in your suite or some no name brand coffee…?

If I could change anything about this property it would be:
-Having regular plates and utensils for breakfast vs paper plates/utensils
-I really, really wish the bathroom was fully contained - I.e, I like the toilet, shower and sink all to be behind a door. In this hotel, every time one person wants to use the sink (which is out in the open) they have to turn on the light and disturb the other person in bed. Seems like the newest Residence Inns are moving away from this and keeping everything behind the bathroom door so to speak and I much prefer that.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2022

Worst expirience in my life, Worst reception attention. Nobody helps with laugagge, we were with small kids and seniors , with a full family group, and as we were comming from latino america , the discriminate us!!. The treatment was unrespectful, with bad manners , just for asking for rooms in same floor.Nobody cooperated , the personel from from desk absolutely without expirience how to treat the client. A bad moment of discrimination and no respect at all. Dont go if u want to have a good expirience

Date of stay: June 2022
1  Thank NathaliaT113
Reviewed 27 June 2022

We arrive with my complete family ( My parents 70's year old ) my sister and our kids (7 and 5 ) . Flying from South america with big luggage, since the moment we arrive ABSOLUTELY NOBODY HELP US with it. THen at the CHECK IN ALL the STAFF was completely rude, not trying to help with nothing. We just request to have the 2 rooms at the same floor, as per the family logistic. And with bad manners, they did not even try to search it. Then also they refuse to charge the reawrds member points, being lazy saying they did not find it in the sistem., Then manager came, and also did not solve NOTHING< they treat us Like never in our complete life. Sending us security,as if we were "dangerous". The lady from security absolutly understand our point of view, but she coudl not do anything, and said that compulsary they cancel our reservartions. Were we choose that hotel, because we were attending a FAMILY REUNION were other 70 members of the family were at the same hotel, and Rooms and food was already contract there. For sure we wont stay in Silence , and WE WILL DENOUNCE THIS TO ALL THE CORRESPONDING DEPARTMENTS and AUTHORITIES. Also being memebers of MARRIOT REWARDS< for many years.... this was UNACCEPTABLE.

Room tip: worst attention ever
Date of stay: June 2022
1  Thank FlorenciaT3
Reviewed 31 May 2022 via mobile

Great location for business in the DCA area. Walking distance to full service Harris Teeter grocery. Connects to the Renaissance Hotel for full service restaurant and bar. Residence had just resumed breakfast when I stayed in early May—good selection, well stocked. Front desk service was great and helpful for local information. My room was very clean and I did use the kitchen for 1 meal that I made.

Room tip: There is a hotel shuttle that shares with the Renaissance. Uber/Lyft were east and about $10.
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Go52122441296
Reviewed 20 April 2022 via mobile

This is an amazing hotel. The rooms are large, nice and quiet. The staff is accommodating. They area is getting better quickly with many nearby dining options and a couple grocery stores in easy walking distance.
The airport is very close, and they have a shuttle that goes twice an hour.

Date of stay: April 2022