Lowest prices for your stay
US$216
Free cancellation until 26/05/22
US$216
Free cancellation until 26/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$176
Hotels.comUS$216
TravelocityUS$216
PricelineUS$216
All reviews crystal city fitness center great property sitting area parking garage business trip national mall shuttle dc dishwasher uber subway
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2021 via mobile

Great size room and very quiet. We stayed in a room across from the fitness center and laundry and surprisingly never heard any noise from these two amenities. Conveniently located in crystal city. I worked in the room while my husband was on a business trip. I am giving this hotel 3 stars because I was disappointed in the fact that I requested room service, Brittany at the front desk acknowledged my request after check in and housekeeping never showed. I was in the hotel room and not once did anyone knock for service. I did advise my disappoint when checking out and was told they would follow up with me and I did not receive further follow up.

Room tip: Parking was returning to valet as of 9/1/21. No social hour was being held due to covid.
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2021 via mobile

Stayed here in April with a number of family members who were in town to attend a burial service at Arlington. The staff was very accommodating. We were able to use the sitting area near the lobby to visit with one another and were even provided pitchers of water by the staff. The shuttle was also available and very accommodating in making two trips to the subway for us as our group was too large for one shuttle. Rooms were comfortable and clean and we really appreciated the discounted group rate. My only wonder is why were we spaced out all over the hotel in different area and on different floors? We had about 10 rooms. It would have made more sense to have us all in one area.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2021

Very clean facilities, very friendly and professional staff! We overnighted to catch an early flight from the airport. We were on the 12th floor with a great view of the airport and the river. The room was exceptionally clean and inviting. We had a great night rest on a comfortable king bed with gresh/ clean linen. The lobby was welcoming and the market store was easily accessed and well stocked. Breakfast was tasty with a wide variety typical breakfast fare. Staff we encountered for both check-in and check-out were ready to assist and very friendly. Shuttle to the airport was easy to catch- and free (I gave a tip). We enjoyed our stay and will do it again when flying in and out of DCA.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2021

We booked this room to have the option of dining in our room instead of going out for either dinner or breakfast. The room was clean and nicely appointed, decent bath products available in pump bottles mounted in the shower. Kitchen and dishes were clean, microwave, fridge, coffee maker, dishwasher, cookstove. Comfortable bed.
The only comment on the downside is the cost of parking, at $37.00 per night. We did not explore any other options for parking and used the hotel garage. We used Uber to get around, which was readily available.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank VaTraveler5
Reviewed 21 January 2021 via mobile

Business brought me to Washington D.C. this past week.
For the 5 day stay, this Residence Inn was home away from home.
Check in was a breeze. My suite was spacious, and easy to settle into.
The staff was friendly and helpful.
I will return to stay again!

Date of stay: January 2021