All reviews crystal city full kitchen train tracks free shuttle reagan airport metro shuttle free breakfast harris teeter studio suite shuttle service street parking parking fee the breakfast area very nice hotel bed was very comfortable the hotel offers fitness center
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Cameron, Sam and Kalique were the best in making my trip a huge success. Their professionalism, knowledge and advice was extremely helpful!!! Thank you!!

This hotel is a great location to get around the DC area quickly. Centrally located, easy to use as your base while visiting the area.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Terrence D, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Arlington Capital View, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Thank you for selecting the Residence Inn Arlington Capital View for your recent stay and for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your visit. I've shared your comments with our entire team as we continue to motivate our staff to provide the best customer service to our valued guests.

We hope that you will consider us again for another stay the next time your travel plans include the DC metro area. We'd love the opportunity to extend our services to you once again!

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Here on business so had no choice on the location which is very convenient to Reagan but not so convenient to the city. Hotel shuttles are provided to the airport, the Metro, and restaurants allabout a mile away but the shuttles were a little unpredictable. Other than that the hotel/room was clean, the room was quiet and the staff very courteous and helpful. I especially liked that one woman at the reception desk was kind enough to offer me late checkout, without me asking, when she heard my airport shuttle was not arriving until 1.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Terrence D, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Arlington Capital View, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Thank you for staying with us and for providing your valuable feedback. I'm sorry that you experienced issues with the shuttle service and I've met with the appropriate team to address your concerns mentioned in your review.

I hope that you'll think of us again for another stay whenever your travel plans bring you back to the area. We look forward to providing you the enjoyable stay that you deserve!

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Was there on business and got a government rate which included a very good breakfast (great decaf coffee). They have an airport shuttle that runs ever 20-30 minutes. The shuttle also runs to the metro about a mile away with one stop in between. Arrived Sunday and got good recommendations for dinner from the front desk. Took the shuttle to dinner and walked back. Had TV problems which were promptly corrected. Also enjoyed the free food and beverages each weekday evening from 6:00 until 7:30. Nice clean suite with kitchen area, comfortable bed and desk space for work. Good location if meeting with EPA.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank wkrispin
Terrence D, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Arlington Capital View, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

I appreciate you taking the time to let me know about your recent stay with us at the Residence Inn Arlington Capital View Hotel. We're pleased that you were able to enjoy everything that our hotel had to offer and we look forward to seeing you again the next time your travel plans bring you back to the DC metro area.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

My husband and I stayed at this hotel in August. The hotel is very convenient to Reagan National Airport and there is a complimentary shuttle that runs every 20 minutes. The hotel is nice, clean and kept up very well. There is a buffet breakfast in the morning with the typical fare - eggs, muffins, toast, waffles, fruit, yogurt, cereal. They alternated between bacon, pork sausage, turkey sausage. Generally the seating area was adequate. The only downside were the people who couldn't figure out how to use the waffle maker correctly but there was usually an employee around to help.
Our room was nice. There was a king sized bed, a sofa that would also make a bed althought we didn't use it. The TV was quite large. The Residence Inn has a full size kitchen with utensils and cooking equiptment to use. This hotel would be find for a family visiting DC that couldn't find an affordable hotel closer to downtown. There is a shuttle to the Crystal City Metro station that leaves every 20 minutes. We made use of the shuttle each day we were there. The only problem we had during our stay was trying to get the shuttle in the evening. The shuttle stops running at 11:00pm. We got to the station at 10:25 one night and ended up waiting until 10:55 for the shuttle to come after calling the hotel twice. We decided that the driver only wanted to make one last run so they didn't come in the 20 min window that was advertised. Another evening we got there after 11:00pm and ended up using Lyft. Our very last day there the shuttle driver informed us that if we got there after 11pm, we could just ride the Embassy Suites (I think that's the one) shuttle and ask to be dropped off at the Residence Inn. That information would have been nice to know at the beginning of our stay, not at the end.
Note: there is no pool here so if that is something you really want then this wouldn't be a hotel for you.

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank Lisa D

Thank you for selecting the Residence Inn Arlington Capital View for your recent stay. I apologize for the guest service issue that occurred during your stay with the complimentary shuttles and I've met with the appropriate team to address your concerns regarding the shuttle schedule.

I hope that you'll come back and stay with us again so that we can have the opportunity to better your next experience with us.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

My family stayed at this location for two night recently to visit family. In addition to being true to the brand, we found the staff to be very nice and responsive, a really good free breakfast option with plenty of seating, very clean, comfortable and a short free shuttle to/from DC Reagan airport. While there is not a restaurant on-site, there is an Italian restaurant in the Renaissance hotel next door that is very good, and there are numerous options in Crystal City, which is accessible via the hotel shuttle. The metro is close as well (at DC Reagan), which gives you easy access to DC and attractions.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Terrence D, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Arlington Capital View, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

I'm glad to know that your family's recent stay with us met your expectations and that you would consider coming back to stay with us in the future. We look forward to the opportunity to be part of your next memorable experience whenever you're traveling back to the DC metro area.