“Great food, great prices, great service. Cheap and cheerful and tasty!”

Tea Noodles Rice Cafe
Ranked #5 of 43 Coffee & Tea in Arlington
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 21 December 2016

We have been going here since it opened in probably about 2005? and the staff have seen our kids grow up. The shrimp dumplings in the wonton soup have always been excellent. The shrimp ginger casserole is outstanding. My children eat 2 giant portions of their chicken fried rice every time, and the lo mien. Other favorites are the General Tso's tofu, garlic eggplant, Singapore noodles, and whatever they recommend on the day (I always ask). Excellent food, excellent prices. Lunch is always mega busy, but dinners and other times the food is super quick, tasty, hot and just the best value for money. It is our "go to" Chinese place - the whole family like to go.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

Probably would have skipped this small neighborhood spot but it was so close to the Residence Inn where we are staying and the reviews were good. Our lunch was huge and the flavors superb with fresh ingredients. Got the Rice Noodle Soup with chicken and it was delicious. The singapore noodles with chicken were also great. Took at least half home for tomorrow nights dinner. Friendly service!

Reviewed 13 November 2016

We were in Arlington and wanted some good Chinese food. TNR Café fulfilled all our wishes! Ordering on the phone was very easy; credit cards are taken , and the total was provided to me over the phone. The food was very good – and we ordered two nights in a row , with different appetizers and main dishes each time. Everything was delicious , and the big surprise was , that it all arrived in 20 minutes both times. I have never had delivery arrive so fast . I will definitely be ordering from TNR café again !

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Clean, friendly, excellent service. Best cashew chicken and spring roll I've ever had. Large portions, enough to take home leftovers.

Very casual. Pop music. Hard wooden chairs.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

good selection. terrific taste. not your average chinese food. My husband and I use this as our go to take out chinese food. great selection. the crab ragoon and spring rolls are not at all greasy. this is definitely the best hot and sour soup I've ever eaten. I haven't had a bad meal here. My favorite is the Schezuan noodles. Very reasonable.