“Tasty Chinese food ”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Clean, friendly, excellent service. Best cashew chicken and spring roll I've ever had. Large portions, enough to take home leftovers.

Very casual. Pop music. Hard wooden chairs.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

good selection. terrific taste. not your average chinese food. My husband and I use this as our go to take out chinese food. great selection. the crab ragoon and spring rolls are not at all greasy. this is definitely the best hot and sour soup I've ever eaten. I haven't had a bad meal here. My favorite is the Schezuan noodles. Very reasonable.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

While living in Arlington with my girlfriend, we regularly used to order takeout from TNR. My all-time favorite 2 dishes I'd always get are the Kung Pao Tofu and Mushrooms with Bok choy - truly awesome dishes. Eaten with their brown rice and homemade chilli-oil is a luxury to behold.

So, now I moved out of the area (my girlfriend lives with me as my wife down South in SC), I just had to go back. Glad to say that I wasn't disappointed

Reviewed 26 January 2016

My daughter loves the seafood noodle soup. I love their beef and broccoli. I love their bubble tea and green tea. Will go again.

1  Thank MichelleSantos2013
Reviewed 3 December 2015

Great place and comfort food for you to dine in quick and easy . They got variety of food , lots of Chinese dine in while I was there

1  Thank Kanyaa T