“Excellent”

Fyve Restaurant Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Fyve Restaurant Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 1,005 Restaurants in Arlington
Price range: US$20 - US$60
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: We are located directly in front of the entrance to the Pentagon City metro stop on the blue and yellow lines.
Description: In a region where dining is influenced by a strong international community, Fyve celebrates that diversity with globally inspired cuisine. Offering all-day dining just off Pentagon Row, the restaurant in Arlington, Virginia features seasonally influenced dishes, an extensive wine list and traditional Afternoon Tea in a contemporary, welcoming space inside of The Ritz-Carton, Pentagon City.
Reviewed 8 August 2018

This is the restaurant associated with the Ritz Carelton, and during my stay I came here for an after-dinner drink and also for breakfast. The service was outstanding both times.

The after dinner cocktail (can't recall the name, but it had vodka and red berries) I ordered was refreshing and exactly what I was looking for.

For breakfast I got the eggs benedict with a side of sausages, and some earl gray tea (I needed the fuel to sustain a hectic day!!). The eggs benedict came with some sort of a hash brown and were very good as was the sausage. The Earl Gray was the star though. I'm not sure what tea bag they were using for the brew, but it was spectacular --- one of the best Earl Gray I've had in a long time. The only downside here was the price: with tip, it was over $40 for breakfast for one! Couldn't afford to make this a habit :)...

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We had a bed and breakfast package at the Ritz Carlton Pentagon City and enjoyed breakfast at Fyve each morning of our 3 night stay. The entrees on the breakfast menu were creative twists on some breakfast staples. All the food was freshly prepared with high quality ingredients, and was offered with lovely presentation. Fruits, including berries adorned each entrée choice and were ripe and delicious. Coffee and juices were fresh and delicious. Whether a part of a bed and breakfast package, or on it's own, Fyve offers a lovely breakfast experience.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to the Fyve once a year for more than 4 years and I’m thrilled that Daniela still recognizes me. She greets warmly and quickly ushers you to your table. Servers like Max give you attention and make sure your order is taken promptly and accurately. One of my favorite spots for sure!

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Compared to Salt at the Ritz Amelia Island it is not the same. Fyve is great at what it is. It serves as the breakfast buffet, the lunch spot, the happy hour spot and the dinner dining place. I thought the food was good and reasonable in cost for a Ritz. The service was also good. I did have a buffet on sunday that the service was okay, but he added gratutity and labelled it a "service charge" then I tipped on top of it. When I noticed what he had done, I was a bit surprised. Other than that the rest of the bartenders and servers we encountered were fantastic. Great experience overall for Fyve.

Manuel M, General Manager at Fyve Restaurant Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear BradleyB,

I greatly appreciate your recent review of Fyve Restaurant and Lounge at the Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City.

Thank you for giving such candid feedback to our future guests, I will be certain to pass on your comments to the team.

Best wishes,
Manuel Martinez Garcimartin

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Food is decent, service is slow, basic hotel food. Prices are high, but pretty typical for a Ritz hotel.

Dewayne W, Director of Restaurants and Outlets at Fyve Restaurant Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear joeyjo2015,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I am very sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations and would appreciate the opportunity to be in touch with you. Feedback is important to us, and so if you could afford the time, I may be reached at 7034122778. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,