Lowest prices for your stay
US$174
US$174
Priceline
US$169
Official WebsiteUS$172
Hotels.comUS$174
TraveluroUS$241
All reviews front desk within walking distance king bed location was perfect dc area room key shuttle service starbucks lobby safeway target microwave convenience mall
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2022 via mobile

This hotel was a great spot. It was clean the staff was nice and the area was filled with good things to eat and shop for groceries. Great location, literally minutes from DC! I Wish they had breakfast in the morning!

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 4 May 2022 via mobile

Overall a pleasant experience.
Convenient location in a good area, excellent value. Hotel is clean and comfortable, the staff is friendly.
We would come back again if we visit Arlington/DC area in the future.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 4 January 2022

I went to Arlington, VA recently to participate in Wreaths Across America. I had reserved a room at the Sonesta Select Arlington Rosslyn. I got there on Friday afternoon, checked in and went to the cemetery to spend the rest of the day. When I got back that evening, my sister joined me. We ordered in and had a quiet night in the room. We were up early and checked out by 6:30am so we could get over to the cemetery. We had a great day and a wonderful experience with the Sonesta Select. Imagine my surprise when I looked at my credit card statement on December 31st and there was a new charge for the Sonesta Select in the amount of $250. I immediately went to the Sonesta Select website and inquired what the additional charge was for. I sent a screen shot of my statement showing both charges. (The original room charge on the 18th and the one on the 31st.) I knew with it being New Years Eve, I would not hear back for several days. Imagine my surprise when I received an email yesterday saying the $250 charge was for the room cleaning because we had “trashed the room”!! Now Tim always makes fun of me when we travel because I always make the bed before we leave. I fold the used towels/washcloths and place them on the edge of the tub. True to form, I did just that. I made both beds, tidied the bathroom, emptied the trash cans into the bag that the food we ordered had come in for dinner the night before and even placed the remote back on the TV. I inspected the room before we left to make sure we hadn’t forgotten anything, turned off the lights and shut the door, making sure it locked behind me. I have now sent 3 emails back requesting pictures of the “trashed room” because you know in this day and age, someone took pictures. No response. I have not called them because I don’t trust myself to not get angry or rude with them. I also want a papertrail. I am not sure how to handle this because this is a case of “he said/ she said”. It’s not that $250 is going to break me but I feel totally violated and it’s very shady business. I had planned to use them again next year and was even planning a family vacation there for several days, reserving several rooms…. NOT NOW!! It would crack me up if it weren’t so ridiculous. We are 2 older ladies (55 & 56), hardly party animals. I was so exhausted from all the walking I had done that day and my sister was tired from working all day and then traveling to the hotel, we were both in bed by 8:30pm. So why am I telling you this, because BEWARE!! Obviously your credit card can be charged for anything after you check out. It’s sad that no one will show me any “proof” that I damaged the room and can charge you for anything they dream up. I feel like the next time I stay in a hotel, I am going to have to ask for someone working the desk to come to my room and do an inspection before I leave and give me something in writing that says the room is acceptable.

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 30 November 2021 via mobile

Exceptional Check in process, warm friendly staff with great food recommendations when checking in. Spacious rooms, very clean and a very comfortable bed. Fantastic shower heads, enjoyed the garage parking that was covered and only accessible via room key. Great location near landmarks with a CVS and dinning withing walking distance.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 31 October 2021

as i always start , this is not a 5 star hotel, but i liked EVERYTHING about it. when you see a low rating for this hotel, read it closely, and you will see what caused it, to many people, the items stated are not a serious thing. i got a really special deal on priceline, which got me there in the first place, but the hotel itself will keep me coming back. easy check-in checkout, for my 7 day stay. asked for top floor, micro, refrige, and balcony and got them all as bonuses. the hotel and rooms are very nice and also very clean. the room was nice sized, had a loveseat which also would have made a single bed, plenty of work space, a desk plus a pull out table, plenty of outlets, and LIGHTS EVER WHERE THEY WERE NEEDED. good tv with movie channels and good reception. the bed was great and the furniture all looked to be new. i don't tend to ask for many things, but on this particular trip needed a couple of things, all conversations, with employees were friendly and each and everyone treated me like a special guess. i'm always happy to answer questions if i can. oh, almost forgot, while i was able to use their wifi for internet, i could not get signed into for my secure email service. no big thing used a small amount of data on my phone for that.

Room tip: i asked for and got a room on the 10th floor front, very quite.
Date of stay: October 2021