“Celebrating”

Kogiya Korean BBQ
Ranked #2 of 130 Restaurants in Annandale
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Family celebration at my son’s favorite restaurant. Delicious BBQed meats, modern and clean ambiance. We were celebrating Korea’s defeat of Germany in the World Cup

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Our party of six (including two vegetarians) had dinner here and loved it. The food

- Great service,
- the beef was excellent
- the appetizers were excellent
- We had a separate party room that was quiet and not smokey

We noticed that the main dining area can get a little loud, and a bit smokey, which may or may not bother you, but be aware. There are two separated rooms for larger parties. Also, since this is a popular place, the parking lot may be full when you visit. I ended up at the shopping strip next door.

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank TheMcLeanVAFive
Reviewed 11 June 2018

they serve an all you can eat experience. They have 2 onions A and B. One has tripe and things like that, but the other has pork belly, etc. It is just amazing and all you can eat, makes it very satisfying. All the bon chon you get with the bbq is also great.
A must try.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Dipti K
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Had lunch with my family and we had the all you can eat Korean bbq. Nice place, great customer service, clean and awesome Korean bbq. We drove an hour from Baltimore just to try this place and we were not disappointed. We left satisfied. The only reason I gave it a four star is because I wasn’t impressed with the seafood bibimpap. But overall the place is awesome.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018

I have been here a few times but a true test to a restaurants efficiency is handling large parties. I came in with about ten hungry graduate students, three in which were fasting for Ramadan so you know we were demanding. The server handled us like a pro!

Gratuity is automatically added to parties larger than six. They offer all you can eat options but there are a lot of pork items on the menu only $23 per person. We ended up ordering three of the beef combo sets, which included fatty brisket, bulgogi, rib eye and the marinated short rib. My favorite was the ribeye, melted in my mouth!

The steamed egg, Kimchi, rice and bean sprouts are a perfect combination with the meats. I also love how the servers cook the meat in front of you, this really adds to an authentic experience.

Date of visit: May 2018