“Great Experience”

Kogiya Korean BBQ
Ranked #2 of 132 Restaurants in Annandale
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Weather you got the hankerin’ for some authentic Korean, or you are up for a new restaurant, this is definitely the place for you. The authentic Korean food and atmosphere was fun and delightful. The staff was very attentive and courteous, (they’ll help you need some recommendations). The food was spot on, (it’s hard to find good kimchi in these parts). Overall, just a fun time relaxing time with friends, lots of laughing and comradere. Will be back!

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

The meal was really tasty! If you have a hankering for authentic Korean that you can’t find in very many places in the area, this is the restaurant for you. The staff was great and kind. Will definitely come back. This restaurant makes me very happy!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Ok. When I first walked in wasn't sure what I had gotten myself into. The place had a very industrial feel. But, once I tasted the food it didn't matter. We were there as a group so we got the combo specials all-you-can-eat to share between us. We got a variety of meats from Bulgogi to pork. Everything we had was amazing. Can not go wrong eating here. Have a lot of Korean friends and there are a lot of Korean restaurants in this area. This one is the best of all of them.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We all choose "Option A" for the all you can eat and it did not disappoint! In addition to the delicious food at a great price our server, I think his name was Younho, made the whole experience amazing. He was always at the table checking on the meat (which they cook at the table), refilling our drinks, getting us more of anything we wanted as well as telling us what things were. For the price I'm sure it wasn't the best quality meat but it was sure delicious! The all you can eat (option A, which is a huge variety of meats) was only $25!! Which given the location was impressive to me. It was also a fun place to go with friends. The table next to us had a young kid...so as long as they don't reach in the middle of the table (to the small cooking area) it would be very kid friendly too. Overall I'm so glad we went!!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

This is my first time in Washington and we came here for Korean bbq and it was everything I thought it would be, small mom and pops location very clean and respectable, the food and amazing with everything being cooked table side with different options of meat combos, the kalbi and bulgogi is my favorite cut, and Sylvia is amazing also, super nice and understanding, makes sure everyone is happy, Definitely a place to try

Date of visit: September 2017