“Love this place right next to korean bbq!”
Review of Breeze Bakery Cafe

Breeze Bakery Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Annandale
Dining options: After-hours
Description: 703-462-9093
Reviewed 22 October 2018

This place is literally amazing and offers sucha great eye candy. Just staring at the baked goods itself made me full already. Came to Breeze after having a meal at Yechon to check out the breads they have. I bought a couple things and they were having 40% off maybe because the closing time was around the corner and they want to get rid of the stuff so they don't go bad - I applaud this because we waste so much food everyday and it is a great way to save food so Kudos to Breeze!

My first time here I got a few breads and they were all very delicious. Line was pretty long but the service was good so we did not have to wait longer than expected. The employees were very nice and polite. I got the coffee bubble tea and it was so good! The second time I came here, we got breads again lol and bingsoo which was so yummy!

I would recommend coming here after eating at Yechon or just to buy bread or any dessert really. It's worth the drive and definitely worth your money. The bubble tea is really good and comparable to Kung Fu Tea. I'm going to come here every time I'm in the area from now on!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Yummy, beautiful looking, delicate Korean deserts. Very nice, cozy ambience. Upper level has a patio which is very unique and cool to hang out. I find the teas too sweet so don't order them any more.Everything else is delicous. A little pricey but worth the money.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

This is absolutely our favorite place for getting bing-soo. Portions are generous and the milk infused bing is strikes the right balance. With more bing-soo places popping in the area, we still have yet to find a reason to try some place different!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I used to go to this café everyday before.. no anymore.. they attend you like ... they are tired .. and long wait for a coffe and sandwich.. about half a hour... last time I been there was a mess .. they were washing the floor ... then food and pastry is good.. but the actitud and waiting time is horrible, my friend were about to live.. I was embarrassed ..!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

After eating dinner at a good Korean Restaurant almost next door, we decided to have desert and drinks here. Very good Korean styled deserts, and drinks.