US$174
US$155
Autograph
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

US$192
US$153
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$110
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

The Alexandrian, Autograph Collection(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$165
Autograph
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Kimpton Lorien Hotel & Spa(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$145
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$172
US$155
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$221
US$190
Hilton Alexandria Old Town(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$113
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Alexandria Motel(Alexandria)
US$103
All reviewsfrench doorsthe club loungeharris teeterking streetold townroyal restauranttrader joesbraddock roadacross the streetnice suitefront desk staffliving roomairport shuttlesuite hotelpool and hot tubshuttle servicestreet parking
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Stayed here for a couple of days but opted to leave early and check in to another hotel in the same area. Management was understanding and let me vacate early, thank you for that. The location of the hotel is great- Trader Joes a couple blocks away, easy walk to the waterfront and Kings Street. I really adore this neighborhood. The room's cleanliness left me feeling icky, and at the end of a long work conference day I really needed to return to fresh lodging. The rooms are very dark and the lightbulbs in my room had a mix between cool and warm bulbs. The lighting had no consistency. I think that updating light fixtures to modern fixtures would go a long way. Also I suggest updating old wall paper and carpeting to just freshen up the tired look. The walls/doors were unfortunately covered in dirt ( near door handles especially) and my AC was not working well/ the vent was overtaken with dust. The air was stagnant and felt stale in the 90 degree heat. The suites were smaller than normal and that made it very difficult for my family to be in the room the entire day while I was at my conference. The kitchenette appliances were dirty and a white/ yellow color. The fridge had no freezer in it- just in case anyone is planning on using freezers. Stainless steel appliances to compliment the granite, would be a cheap fix. All in all, I think this hotel could spruce things up for relatively cheap. I also think discarding all sheets that have blood spots on them ( even small spots) would show a devotion to guest satisfaction. I hope Sheraton invests in this property soon because the location really is amazing!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank adjoiningroomsplease
Alfred M, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Good morning,
thank you for staying with us and giving us some feedback, I am sorry that we could not meet your expectations and I am pleased to tell you that we are in the planning process of a full renovation of the property. I hope you will give us another opportunity to be of service when your travels bring you back to Old Town Alexandria.
Regards,
Alfred Matter

Reviewed 16 May 2018

We stayed here for a week. The room was very clean and the staff was awesome! I would suggest that the hotel start running a shuttle service to King Street. We tried twice to get a shuttle to go there. Both times it didn't happen. We had breakfast in their restaurant once. I was a little taken back by the price. There is a great coffee shop about 3 blocks away with better quality food for half the price. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Nasir Z, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear Michael C,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Sheraton Suites Old Town. I am very sorry about not providing shuttle service to King Street and the prices of our menu items. We will share your remarks with team. Thank again, and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

We’ve stayed here a couple of times and really enjoy the hotel. It’s very clean and the staff is very nice. It’s pretty close to King street only a few blocks away. I’d say a half of mile. There’s a grocery store on the corner (Harry Teeter) and a few restaurants near the hotel. My only complaints are that the shuttle only goes to the airport and the hallways and elevator is hot. Overall it’s a great place to stay and the water pressure in the shower is the best! We’d definitely recommend the place!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear R R,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Sheraton Suites Old Town. Your compliments were a pleasure to read. I am sorry about not providing shuttle service to other ares of town except to the airport and elevators being hot. We will share your remarks with our team. Thank again, and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night. Perfect hotel, super service, fast checkin, large rooms and very clean.

In the midle of vibrant Alexandria, very good place for dinner and some fun - especially on a friday evening.

Value for money for sure.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Jens U,
Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback regarding your recent stay at the Sheraton Suites Old Twon. Your compliments were a pleasure to read, and we were delighted to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. We will share your fantastic remarks with our staff. Thank again, and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

We spent two nights and the property is wonderful, clean with a very friendly staff !! The one negative was that the mattress needed to be replaced. My wife and I slept on the outside 18” of each side of the mattress. Took some of the romantic moments off the table.
Property is really close to the airport, DC and the sites.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Bruce M,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Sheraton Suites Old Town. Your compliments were a pleasure to read, and I apologize for the mattress. We will share your remarks withstaff. Thank again, and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.