2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$107
View deal
Booking.comUS$107
PricelineUS$107
TravelocityUS$107
Hotels.comUS$107
Agoda.comUS$107
Lol.travelUS$125
All reviews front desk richmond hwy comfortable room old town motel metro housekeeper
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

The Redroof Inn on Richmond Hwy is the most friendly, welcoming place to stay. Starting with the front desk with Ms. Debie who provides great customer service excellent taking care of all customers and makes sure you have the best room. I also would like to add another front desk Sudin who is also excellent in taking care of customers. Housekeeper are very hard working women and excellent maintenance workers and most all a very respectful manager who has the staff on the job. I will always pick this hotel for being a very comfortable place to stay.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Bikas Shrestha, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington, D.C. - Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2021

We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the RED ROOF PLUS+ WASHINGTON DC - ALEXANDRIA. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

I will make sure to share your comments with Debie, Sudin and the rest of our team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we look forward to your next stay at Red Roof.

Bikas
GM
Red Roof Inn - Red Roof Plus
3642-gm@rriwest.com

Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

I love staying at this hotel. Management shows a sincere interest in guest and the solutions to their problems. Housekeeping and concierge are all great. They go above and beyond to make your stay comfortable

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Bikas Shrestha, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington, D.C. - Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the RED ROOF PLUS+ WASHINGTON DC - ALEXANDRIA.

Bikas
GM
Red Roof Inn - Red Roof Plus

Reviewed 1 August 2020

Ms. Ratcliff and Mr. Pressley have been coming to this hotel for some time now. We love this hotel, pet friendly, the concierge Ms. Debbie is awesome she is very professional,understanding and respectful. The housekeepers are excellent as well. Thank you very much Ms. Debbie

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bikas Shrestha, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington, D.C. - Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2020

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Plus Alexandria. I have shared your comments with debie and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

Bikas (GM)

Reviewed 1 August 2020

I had asked for an early check in as we were coming to my brother's visitation on Sunday and burial in Arlington National Cemetery on Monday. When I arrived I was told my room was not ready as previous guest had checked out late. I explained I needed to change clothes and get to the funeral home. Debie checked and found a premium room available and gave it to us at no extra charge, For our 2 day stay we found that Debie was very friendly and helpful. She made our stay very pleasant even though it was for a sad occasion.

Date of stay: July 2020

Debie is awesome! My team is so thankful to you for your awesome comments. Please don't hesitate to visit us again and see you.

Bikas (GM)

Reviewed 30 July 2020

Red Roof Inn plus Richmond Highway is affordable clean quiet place to stay.
Front desk receptionist Debie very nice and helpful and courteous. I recommend this place if you want a low budget and decent place to stay.

Date of stay: July 2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Washington DC - Alexandria Red Roof. I am pleased to know we were able to provide you with exceptional service and affordable accommodations. I have shared your review with Debie and my staff. We appreciate you and we look forward to seeing in the future.

Thanks