All reviews front desk dc area room was clean busy highway budget hotel metro station per night fridge and microwave old town few blocks free parking pet walmart redroof mile beltway target
Reviewed 19 May 2017

I needed a quick place to stop down to help my son move into Alexandria, and Red Roof looked conveniently located. The rooms were perfect for the weekend, and Sarah in the front desk was friendly & eager to let us know what we could grab for food in the area.

Room Tip: Per hotel's recommendation, the back of the hotel is quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank kurtkcarrier
Bikas S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington, D.C. - Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you so much for your nice comments- I have shared your comments with Sarah and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

Bikas (GM)

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Recently stayed in the area on a sojourn. Fantastic staff, super friendly! Sarah was especially helpful; as a Canadian in the heart of DC it was fantastic to have someone help me get oriented and advise on places worth visiting and seeing. Service was also top notch, room was very clean and quiet. Would definitely stay again, highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank EricJoelS

We appreciate your comments regarding Red Roof Plus Alexandria and employee Sarah. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences of our guests.
Positive guest feedback like yours is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience.
Bikas

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Made a reservation for 4 friends coming into town, got a confirmation number and even held the room with a credit card, only to be told at 11 pm upon arrival that they had given away our room and were now fully booked. Had to drive around in the middle of the night looking for another hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Christina499
Reviewed 17 May 2017

We have been to this motel many times and have always been happy with our stay. Kellie at the front desk is always extremely helpful and quickly resolves any questions or problems we may have. The special business rooms are especially good with large desk area for computer and lots of accessible electrical outlets. It is conveniently located just minutes from the Metro station and from an exit from I-270; it is right off Rockville Pike with all its restaurants and other services. I strongly recommend this motel as a good value with comfortable rooms.

Stayed: April 2017
2  Thank cances43

Thank you so much for your great review . Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We look forward to seeing you in your future travels. Thank you again.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I recently traveled to the area for some difficult family business. I didn't think I would be able to enjoy what free time I had much, but the girl at the front desk with the awesome hair, Sarah, was super helpful with helping me figure out what sights I would be able to get to see and how best to get there. I ended up having a pleasant trip in spite of the reasons for my visit. Thanks a lot for that.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank livia a

Thanks for submitting a review. It was our pleasure to assist, Ms. Sarah is a wonderful team member here at Red Roof Plus Alexandria. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We do hope to see you again.
Best regards,