“Clean, comfortable, good price”

Quality Inn Mount Vernon
Ranked #32 of 54 Hotels in Alexandria
Reviewed 9 June 2017

We stayed here to save some money on our trip to Washington D.C. and Alexandria. We were welcomed by the staff who were very kind. Our room was clean and spacious. Had a mini fridge and microwave. Easy to access and close to target, walgreens, and restaurants/chain stores. Also easy to get to D.C. and downtown. Breakfast had plenty of options (including waffles!) and was perfect for us to have before a long day of walking and eating out. Would stay again. It is outdated (floors/wallpaper) but it is clean and affordable.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank teeny1287
va423, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Mount Vernon, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback and with such a positive response regarding your recent stay with us. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.
Hospitably,
Rebecca Murphy-Miller
Assistant Sales Manager

Reviewed 7 June 2017

We booked on Choice Hotels website. For some reason, even though 3 was typed in, it change our number to 1. We had to pay more for the other 2 people when we got there. The desk clerk was very nice and upgraded our room so that we were not with the partying bikers. lol The breakfast was good. Room was clean. The pool hours were limited, but there is a lifeguard. I was surprised that the setup was door to outside like a motel. Keep in mind that you have to go outside to get to everything. Ok in summer, not so good for winter travelers.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
va423, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Mount Vernon, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review and rate our location I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and it was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I hope you will come and see us again in the future.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Great place, clean and quite rooms with a good breakfast and the outdoor pool was wonderful. Central location and easy to get in and out of and could even walk to some local restaurants. If you're into outdoor walks then Huntley park is the place for you. Right down the road and it's like your out in the country.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review and rate our location we absolutely love all 5's. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and I am glad you were able to enjoy Huntley Meadows Park it truly is a hidden gem.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

We have been staying here on and off for years. It has been a pleasure. Although it is an older facility, they have upgraded constantly. The grounds are a pleasant surprise and the staff excellent. We will continue to stay here when visiting the area.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review and rate our location and with such positive feedback all 5's are absolutely wonderful and I have shared your comments with our staff, they join me in thanking you for such kind words, it shows all of that our hard work is noticed and appreciated. We can not wait for your return to us.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I stay in hotels more than 300 nights every year. Second time at this hotel. Rarely does a hotel impress me as much as this one. The staff really knows how to treat it's guests, especially elite members. They didn't have to, but let me check in early AND check out late since I had to work from 11pm till 9am. The hotel is very clean and quiet. The beds and pillows are the most comfortable I've slept on in a very long time. The breakfast was great with lots to choose from. Coffee is good, and I'm picky! They even have a couple of prime parking spots designated for Elite members! I've not seen that at other hotels before. What else could you ask for in a hotel, especially in this price range??? I'll be back in a couple of days and will stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your kind words we appreciate that you took the time to share your positive feedback with us and I would like to thank you again for being an elite member. without you and all of our other guests there would be no us. I am ecstatic you were so pleased with our elite member parking and you were able to rest well after such a long work shift. I have shared your feedback with the rest of the staff and they join me in thanking you for choosing to stay with us and we are all thrilled for your return to us. please call and speak with me directly after you have made your booking so I may make sure you get full advantage of your elite status.
Hospitably,