“Awesome ice cream!”
Review of Kilwins

Kilwins
Ranked #8 of 34 Dessert in Alexandria
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

All of us loved our ice cream here! It was so good! There were many flavors to try and the staff were very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Kilwins is a nice little place to stop for something sweet. Every time I have been in they are very attentive and get you what you need pretty quickly. They are a little higher priced, but everything is worth it.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Kilwins has a delightful range of flavors to choose from, all with rich creamy tastes. Although a bit pricey (it is Old Town, after all) it is worth the visit.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

My husband and I stopped by here to see what all the fuss was about because we ate dinner at Warehouse (right next door) and saw all the people going in and out of this place. Boy were we glad we did! We got ice cream (my husband in one of their famous waffle cones.....incredible), two kinds of fudge, and some nibbles for our kids to bring home. ALL items were so tasty and delicious. It is a bit pricey but definitely worth for what you are getting. The staff was also very friendly, we chatted and joked around with the lady who helped us. We will DEFINITELY go here again!

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

As soon as I walked in I couldn't help but smile. The smell of the chocolate and the rich ice cream had my mouth watering. Variety of in house made fudge, truffles and ice cream flavors. You can buy the fudge either by the slice or weight, the truffles indivually or by weight or buy some pre-packaged chocolates. From chocolate dipped apples, marshmallows and pretzels to flavored truffles, non pareils, and caramels you won't go wrong stopping in here. They also serve warm drinks if it's too cold for an ice cream.

Been to Kilwins? Share your experiences!