Lowest prices for your stay
Westin.com
Booking.comUS$182
Hotels.comUS$182
Agoda.comUS$192
1,033 results
All reviews federal courthouse heavenly bed old town valet parking hotel restaurant business center wi fi dc area fitness center the hotel is clean trademark conference shuttle housekeeping rates waterfront
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2022 via mobile

Lovely hotel in a lovely, peaceful area. If you're not up to the walk to the waterfront, the hotel does offer a shuttle. Very clean, striking decor, and very helpful, friendly staff, especially the bubbly Dana at reception. Kudos a d thanks for a great weekend in your beautiful city.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2022

We only stayed there for one night. The bed was comfortable and the room was pretty standard Westin quality. My issue came after we checked out. We realized we left a set of headphones in the room on April 17th. We called the hotel and they directed us to ileftmystuff.com, which is completely fine. The website said "If you haven't heard in 2 days, then to contact the hotel directly to make sure they got our inquiry. I called back Wednesday, April 20th and left a voicemail with lost and found. No one has returned my call. I also called back again today April 22nd. If they couldn't locate our headphones, that's completely fine. Things happen. But I would rather someone have contacted me to let me know either way. Definitely colors my perception of The Westin for future stays.

Reviewed 21 April 2022

One word to describe this property...WOW! From interacting with Evagalina (I believe that's the blonde girl's name with the accent) at the front desk.. to the great and knowledgeable shuttle driver that brought us to a great local bbq place.... to Guillermo, Luis and Jenny on the banquet team.... to how clean and careful house keeping was (they made sure I had no lavender in my room because I was allergic)...to everyone in the Trademark (i forgot the young black lady who waited on our table but she has darker hair and was so kind and gave the best entrée recommendation!) EVERYONE was so great for our group! I am so glad we decided to stay here and with our long conference days because the sleep we got in our rooms was soooo great afterwards! I really hope we get to have another conference at this property!

Room tip: great beds!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2022 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, and a great area to visit. Clean rooms, good restaurant in the lobby. It has a 24/7 gym facility. Even though the are going through renovations it was still a comfortable stay. In a central area to all the sights and easy to get to from Reagan international.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank HDFireTrip
Reviewed 4 April 2022 via mobile

I drive 15 min away from my venue to stay in a heavenly bed. I was terribly disappointed to have a very uncomfortable stay in a double bed that felt like a forgotten 3rd rate motel. I don’t feel as though the front desk took me seriously in that they offered a $30 discount on a $300 night. Tired AND frustrated- I was mostly stunned with the attention given the situation. As a Bonvoy member - it’s been a while since I have been so disappointed.

Room tip: Too many options in the area to spend the money here.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ravi Gaur, General Manager at The Westin Alexandria Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2022

Dear tree2014,

Thank you for your recent stay and for sharing your feedback. We were disappointed to learn that your sleep experience concerning our Heavenly Bed fell far short of your expectations and further that we did not react appropriately when you brought the concern to our attention. I would like to offer my sincere apologies. We take great pride in consistently exceeding our guest’s expectations and this is certainly not the experience we would like you to have had with us. I hope you will be able to view this as the exception and not the rule and that we will have an opportunity in the future to make it right. Should the opportunity present itself for you to return, please reach out to me directly and I will personally arrange for your accommodations and look after your stay.

Hoping to hear from you and to being of service again soon.