2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$157
View deal
Booking.comUS$156
PricelineUS$156
Hotels.comUS$157
TravelocityUS$157
Hilton Garden InnUS$157
HurbUS$166
All reviews great location king street old town whole foods metro station street parking great stay minute walk shops and restaurants would stay here again rooms are clean national harbor the hotel staff very nice hotel few blocks front desk staff hgi
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 March 2022

Everyone of the staff was very courteous and friendly. I enjoyed the sit down restaurant style seating for breakfast. But still had options to grab and go. Rooms are clean. I felt welcomed. Thank you.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 30 March 2022

The Hilton Garden Inn, Alexandria is in a great location walking distance to metro and some great restaurants. Check in and out was easy, the hotel staff were very helpful, and the room was clean and large.

Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank Redhawk1987
Reviewed 21 February 2022 via mobile

Great location but poor stay. We were better off keeping our original reservation elsewhere. The halls constantly reek of weed.The first night of our 3-night stay, our neighbors partied from 11pm-4am. The walls are paper thin and the hotel staff doesn't give a d#mn if you can't sleep because of another guest drunk yelling and fighting in the room beside you. I reported them twice within a two hour period. The second night it happened again and nothing was done. Clearly the front desk knew of the issues but didn't enforce them.

The bed is not like a typical Hilton bed. The pillows and sheets are just as thin as the walls. My fiancé and I do NOT recommend this hotel overall.

Room tip: Do not stay here.
Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Anna Lee J
Reviewed 29 December 2021

Pretty good experience overall. Was only there overnight so that is one of the reasons why I wouldn’t give it an excellent rating. I would need a longer stay to judge for consistency of service and give me a chance to explore the other amenities. I would also say the parking situation was a little limiting- either street parking which is free up until 8 AM or valet for $37.

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 29 December 2021

Be aware
No parking
No restaurant open

Look like this info is available on web site…

Breakfast was supposed to be included but we have to pay 15$ for breakfast bar.

Room was good clean and confortable

Be aware