“Pretty decent”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #338 of 877 Restaurants in Alexandria
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 8652 Richmond Hwy in Alexandria. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

I always go here when I need fast food because it's close by and it is the most reliable in the area. You can buzz through the drive thru and get a hot meal for cheap in less than 5 minutes. The employees here have always been courteous and very nice, while working the drive thru. I've only been inside once and the employee inside was also courteous. I don't eat a ton of fast food but when I do, I choose Taco Bell.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

I love TB in general, but this is a very nice location. Its clean and the staff is friendly and fast. I never have to wait for my delicious TB Bean Burritos!

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

We had to pick-up a very quick breakfast and this was really an awesome stop. We had the crunchy bacon wrap. Yummy

Reviewed 17 November 2016

We were going from Washington DC to Hershey and had a short stop for a quick lunch at this place and food portions were filling and affordable. Good place to have Mexican Food!

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Was in a hurry and needed a quick and filling meal. The price was affordable, delicious and more than I could eat in one sitting.