“Delivery to hotel was good”
Review of Pizza Boli's

Pizza Boli's
Ranked #344 of 877 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We tried this place for a recent hotel delivery. Transaction was good, staff were friendly and quick. Pizza was good but not among all-time favorites for any of the four of us.

There are multiple pizza options in terms of size and toppings. Pepperoni/sausage/veggies were all good. Greek Pizza with feta, olives, gyro meat (I chose chicken) was good. Small personal pizzas available as well as medium and large.

Pizza was good, hot, but nothing memorable.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Had a long long day, parents traveling alone with small kids know the day. Finally got to the hotel, and decided to order pizza. Pizza Boli's delivered and totally made my night. Everyone thought the pizza was great. I normally eat one/two pieces...ate four and could eat more. My skinny little six year old girl who never eats all her dinner crushed three and a half pieces. Good pizza, thanks.

Reviewed 10 October 2014

The pizza was the perfect size and cooked to perfection. They were reasonably fast with delivery to our hotel after a long day of sightseeing.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

While staying at the Residence Inn on Friday, I asked the front desk for pizza choices in the area. Everyone said the best pizza was Sicilian Pizza.

So I gave them a call and I ordered a pepperoni pizza with, mushrooms and sausage.

The pizza arrived in about 20 minutes, it was hot, the pie was crisp and it tasted excellent.

This is a great find and I will be sure to order again on future visits to the area.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

Good stuff!!! Salad was fantastic & filling. Pizza was great! Could have been warmer when delivered, but edible. Boyfriend was not happy with wings, but they weren't awful. Said the sauce was buttery.