“Good basic mexican”

Add it.
Casa Felipe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 March 2015

After reading other reviews, I was skeptical of trying this but glad I did. The food was good, and freshly prepared. I would have liked a little more spice in the preparation, but it was so fresh I accept this short coming. Guacamole dip was large, fresh and tasty. I will definitely give it another try. Margaritas were also pretty good.

Date of visit: January 2015
2  Thank N4705IAmichaelk

Reviewed 14 December 2014

This is convenient to the office and I've gone fairly often for a Mexican fix. Service is always quick, food is tasty, and there's never a lot of noise. Not too many tables, and the street parking can be crowded, but it's a very good option for Mexican in Old Town (although not real convenient to the main area of Old Town).

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed 17 November 2014

Free chips and salsa. I ordered a veggie enchilada, which was good, and my traveling companion ordered the tricolor enchiladas, which I had had on a previous visit and recommended. Good ambiance, convenient to hotels. Hope to go again.

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed 3 November 2014 via mobile

I came in for takeout and ordered vegetable empanadas but when I took a bite it had chicken in it. When I went all the way back to return it the woman wasn't apologetic. She said "people make mistakes all the time." I couldn't believe that. I wanted my money back so she threw cash at me basically saying take your money. Then she had the nerve to call to me after I had already left to tell me she has to give me a refund on my credit card. She screwed up again. Worst experience ever!!!!!!

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Great food, nice hostesses/waitstaff, good pricing.

Just be aware: only two refills on drinks and our waitress refilled our drink before our glasses were completely empty.

Date of visit: July 2014