“Great falafel pita”

Add it.
The Perfect Pita
Ranked #188 of 878 Restaurants in Alexandria
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Upon my return trip to Old Town, I was happy to come upon The Perfect Pita's new location on King Street. They offer quite a few healthy and flavorful options at reasonable prices. I had the falafel pita and enjoyed every bite. Looking forward to another lunch here on my next trip to Virginia!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Was in DC for a day and saw this place so thought we would grab a quick lunch. No taste at all and nothing special about it. Got the Gyro and my wife got the Falafel. Would not go there again

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

We only had 15 min to grab a bite and the Perfect Pita delivered. I had the chicken and steak pita (with lettuce and tomato) and tzatziki on the side. Perfect.

Nice portions, nice people and I made it back on time.

I will definitely come back here.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Even though there isn't anything terribly special about this place, their pitas were good and hearty.
This is a very simple take out place with a very average menu.
Service is quick and convenient.
Food was tasty.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 12 December 2017

I had a checken pita for lunch. It was nothing special but it was perfectly OK. This is just a simple takeaway lunch place

Date of visit: December 2017