US$110
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$133
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$146
US$129
Kimpton
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

US$125
US$110
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$154
US$148
Autograph
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town/Southwest(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$160
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$139
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$155
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$149
US$130
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Hilton Alexandria Mark Center(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$120
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree laundryfront deskfull kitchenoriginal hotelnice furnitureburner stoveclose to mount vernonstayed for one nightroom was spaciousminute drivewould stay againdishwasherunitdrawers
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

I love this hotel because it’s clean and quiet. Staffs are friendly i stayed at this hotel a lot and don’t have no complaints of any kind. Trust me you will love this hotel. Laundry and gym room is super clean. Snacks are too much money doe so if I’m you buy your own snack at the store and save. Internet is also fast. I know how important internet is to people traveling for business.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Cindy W, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Alexandria - Fort Belvoir, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Thank you so much for the great review, we appreciate your feedback and I will share that with the staff.

We strive to make everyone's stay here as Memorable as possible.

We do look forward to seeing you again should you find yourself in our area, we wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Reviewed 28 November 2017

My wife and I stayed at this hotel during a Thanksgiving visit with my sister and family. Fantastic location......great rooms......excellent staff. I couldn't have been more pleased with this hotel! Quiet location, very clean......easy access to the area.

Room Tip: Room 120 was great! Easy to move our luggage in and out.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Cindy W, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Alexandria - Fort Belvoir, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you for the great review, we are glad to hear that your stay during thanksgiving stay. We will pass your comments on to our staff to let them know. We do hope that should you find yourself in the area again, that you will stay with us again.

Happy Holidays to you and your family

Reviewed 7 July 2017

We stayed here for 4 nights and found this to be very clean, and close to many things in the area. They allow pets for a fee and have a kitchen and wifi...so it helped when we didn't feel like leaving for dinner to grab something easy and stay in. This didn't have trailer parking which after this trip I am seeing is important but they were very accommodating until we could figure out what to do with our trailer. I would highly suggest staying here if you need a longer stay. No Pool or breakfast but they do have free Landry which to me was more important for our stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bonnie H
Trenton B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Alexandria - Fort Belvoir, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Thank you for staying with us and providing your feedback. We do have full kitchens in all of our spacious suites as well as breakfast items to purchase from our Candlewood Cupboard. We look forward to having you back the next time you're in the area!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Probably the worst stay I've ever had at a Candlewood Suites. They charged the same as other hotels without providing all the amenities (I.e.) breakfast and pool. Beds were really bad for my back, hotel was noisy, one of the other guests had two small dogs that barked most of the night, and parking is very limited and not conducive to trailer parking. I would not recommend any military stay here during PCS, it's not the best option in the area.

What's good...Rooms are ok with most having adequate space. We stayed in a double queen with our two kids and it was sufficient for our needs. The rooms were clean with no unusual smells. However, the pantry did not have anything we wanted and was under stocked. Bring your own food/snacks/drinks.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris R
Reviewed 22 May 2017

I was down at Mount Vernon for a Revolutionary War event and our unit was booked at the Candlewood Suites Alexandria for the weekend. Some of the advance party had reservations and arrived fairly early (1:30 Pm) and we were given our rooms immediately. Just one problem. My A/C in my room did not seem to be working. It was making a horrendous noise. I went down to the desk and they immediately switched my room. I had a queen bed and the room was spacious. Nice furniture, including a really comfortable lounge chair and the kitchen area was well appointed with everything you needed if you ate in your room and some. The bathroom was also roomy, but I would have liked a few more shampoo and soaps. One tiny portion was not enough. But the rooms were quiet, the bed was comfortable and the price we got was exceptional for the area.

Stayed: May 2017
Trenton B, Manager at Candlewood Suites Alexandria - Fort Belvoir, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Thank you for staying with us and providing your feedback. We look forward to having you again the next time you're in the area!