“Delicious Homemade Ice Cream”
Review of The Creamery

The Creamery
Ranked #11 of 34 Dessert in Alexandria
Description: Telephone (703) 549-4527
Description: Telephone (703) 549-4527
Reviewed 1 August 2016

There are at least 3 ice cream shops in this area, but the sign indicating that this ice cream was homemade appealed to me. I am so glad I chose them because the ice cream is rich and delicious. I tried some of the coconut and the black raspberry cheesecake, and they were both superb. My friends tried some of the other flavors and they loved them too. The ice cream is a bit pricey, but they did give generous scoops. I highly recommend this shop.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

My family and I decided to get dessert after eating at the Fish Market Restaurant. We stumbled across this ice cream shop, which was a good choice. I enjoyed the salted caramel ice cream. Although the ice cream was good, the portions could have been a little bigger for the price.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

We went here for a late snack one night on our Alexandria VA trip. The service was quick, the selection was big and the ice cream was great. The just need to work on that dairy barn smell. Expected if was actually at a dairy farm but this is shop.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Good home made ice creams in interesting flavours. Great stop on a hot day. The small is pretty big.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Very good ice cream. I had the butter pecan my wife had strawberry. Both of us were very happy. Generous sized servings. Worth a return trip.

Been to The Creamery? Share your experiences!