Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Residence Inn
TripadvisorUS$199
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$199
TravelocityUS$199
All reviews whole foods king street old town full kitchen metro station bedroom suite dc area few blocks within walking distance yogurt the sofa bed front desk staff would definitely stay here again laundry room sitting area i highly recommend this hotel fitness center
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 December 2021 via mobile

Front desk clerk Bessie greeted me once I was inside to check-in. She was very pleasant and informative. The hotel was very clean and quiet during my one night stay with my minor son. The continental breakfast (toast, bagels, oatmeal, cereal, eggs, sausage, juices, yogurt, etc.) was adequate and the morning staff was friendly as well. There is adequate parking (although I paid in advance for parking in their deck) and it is very convenient to CVS Pharmacy, Whole Foods, Old Town Alexandria, the Metro Station, and about a 20 minute ride (with no traffic) to downtown Washington, D.C. where we went to a Washington Wizards game. I would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Pay for parking in advance.
Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank BamaCaviler
nancy palma, Other at Residence Inn Alexandria Old Town/Duke Street, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2022

Hello BamaCaviler,

Thank you so much for staying at the Residence Inn Alexandria Duke St. We are excited to hear that you had a great stay with us and were able to enjoy the amenities. Bessie is a great asset to our team and I will make sure we recognize her during our daily meeting.

We hope to see you again!

Best Regards,
Nancy
Senior Operations Manager

Reviewed 30 October 2021 via mobile

I stayed here recently with my family during a visit to DC. This property is in a good location close to the Metro and walking distance to Old Town. It has ample on site parking. The rooms are large - we had four of us in one room - and there was a well stocked kitchenette. The staff were all really nice and helpful, and overall I would rate it high against other Residence Inns. However, the hallways and rooms are very dark with dated decor. Is. A lot of browns and other dark Colors. It felt 70s. The bathrooms also had tubs instead of showers and again were just in need of an update. This could be a 4-5 star property if the rooms were nicer

2  Thank David S
nancy palma, Other at Residence Inn Alexandria Old Town/Duke Street, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2021

Hello David S

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience while staying with us.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and I sincerely apologize for failing to meet your expectations. I have shared your feedback with the leadership team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place for updates for future stays.

I hope you choose to stay with us again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 19 October 2021

The hotel is in an excellent location with easy access to interstates, is close to grocery stores, boutiques, farmer’s market, and restaurants. There is local public transportation available in this area. Hotel is modern, clean, and offers several amenities including full breakfast bar and gym. The staff is professional, efficient, courteous and friendly. They respond timely to address any issues you may have. The manager, Nancy Palma is available to guests and works to accommodate your needs. Our stay is for 2 months and no disappointments so far. Hotel is not only pet friendly but they treat the pets like guests and know them by name. There are multiple multiple parks close by. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone and will stay here during all future visits to Alexandria or the surrounding area.

Room tip: We were on 4th floor and never had noise issues.
Date of stay: October 2021
nancy palma, Other at Residence Inn Alexandria Old Town/Duke Street, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2021

Dear Discover562122,
We are very grateful to have had you and your pet for two months! One of our priorities is to ensure we meet the needs of our guests, and that you have a great experience during your stay with us. Thank you so much for your feedback, and we all hope to see you again!

Wish you all the best,
Nancy Palma

Reviewed 13 October 2021 via mobile

We stayed in a 1 BR suite

Size- love it . Very spacious it has a receiving room and a kitchenette. Love the privacy of a bedroom.

Cleanliness- the room looks really clean and have reminders about staying safe.

Hotel looks clean. They provide complimentary breakfast.

Parking- we didn’t use the hotel parking because of the not so good review about space. And I believe parking was $39/night. We parked off the street just across the hotel.

This hotel is close to MGM. The night we were at MGM not hubby and I already had a drink so We left our car at MGM and took Uber and it costs about $15

Alohatravel22,
Thank you so much for staying with us. Your feedback is very important to us. Cleanliness is very important to us, and the safety for our guests as well. Parking is $35 plus tax per night here at the hotel, glad to hear you were able to experience the MGM. We hope to see you again!
-Nancy Palma

Reviewed 9 September 2021

Far enough from the noise of the smaller properties in Old Town with the same gracious management and staff as any other Marroitt in the area. Loved the room; clean, neat, no extra clutter around to be in the way, comfortable beds, and quiet. The kitchen was stocked with just enough plates and silverware so we could prepare our own meals.

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

EzGoingTraveler10001! Thank you so much for staying with us. I am so grateful to hear your feedback!! Cleanliness is one of our top priorities, but the team is something I am most proud to read. This is something we work hard for, and I'm glad the team made such a positive impact on your visit. I hope we can see you again the next time you're back in Alexandria!

Nancy Palma