2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Residence Inn
Hotels.comUS$199
PricelineUS$198
TravelocityUS$199
Orbitz.comUS$199
All reviews whole foods king street old town full kitchen metro station bedroom suite dc area few blocks within walking distance yogurt the sofa bed front desk staff would definitely stay here again laundry room sitting area i highly recommend this hotel fitness center
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2021 via mobile

I stayed here recently with my family during a visit to DC. This property is in a good location close to the Metro and walking distance to Old Town. It has ample on site parking. The rooms are large - we had four of us in one room - and there was a well stocked kitchenette. The staff were all really nice and helpful, and overall I would rate it high against other Residence Inns. However, the hallways and rooms are very dark with dated decor. Is. A lot of browns and other dark Colors. It felt 70s. The bathrooms also had tubs instead of showers and again were just in need of an update. This could be a 4-5 star property if the rooms were nicer

2  Thank David S
nancy palma, Other at Residence Inn Alexandria Old Town/Duke Street, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2021

Hello David S

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience while staying with us.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and I sincerely apologize for failing to meet your expectations. I have shared your feedback with the leadership team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place for updates for future stays.

I hope you choose to stay with us again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 19 October 2021

The hotel is in an excellent location with easy access to interstates, is close to grocery stores, boutiques, farmer’s market, and restaurants. There is local public transportation available in this area. Hotel is modern, clean, and offers several amenities including full breakfast bar and gym. The staff is professional, efficient, courteous and friendly. They respond timely to address any issues you may have. The manager, Nancy Palma is available to guests and works to accommodate your needs. Our stay is for 2 months and no disappointments so far. Hotel is not only pet friendly but they treat the pets like guests and know them by name. There are multiple multiple parks close by. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone and will stay here during all future visits to Alexandria or the surrounding area.

Room tip: We were on 4th floor and never had noise issues.
Date of stay: October 2021
nancy palma, Other at Residence Inn Alexandria Old Town/Duke Street, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2021

Dear Discover562122,
We are very grateful to have had you and your pet for two months! One of our priorities is to ensure we meet the needs of our guests, and that you have a great experience during your stay with us. Thank you so much for your feedback, and we all hope to see you again!

Wish you all the best,
Nancy Palma

Reviewed 13 October 2021 via mobile

We stayed in a 1 BR suite

Size- love it . Very spacious it has a receiving room and a kitchenette. Love the privacy of a bedroom.

Cleanliness- the room looks really clean and have reminders about staying safe.

Hotel looks clean. They provide complimentary breakfast.

Parking- we didn’t use the hotel parking because of the not so good review about space. And I believe parking was $39/night. We parked off the street just across the hotel.

This hotel is close to MGM. The night we were at MGM not hubby and I already had a drink so We left our car at MGM and took Uber and it costs about $15

Alohatravel22,
Thank you so much for staying with us. Your feedback is very important to us. Cleanliness is very important to us, and the safety for our guests as well. Parking is $35 plus tax per night here at the hotel, glad to hear you were able to experience the MGM. We hope to see you again!
-Nancy Palma

Reviewed 9 September 2021

Far enough from the noise of the smaller properties in Old Town with the same gracious management and staff as any other Marroitt in the area. Loved the room; clean, neat, no extra clutter around to be in the way, comfortable beds, and quiet. The kitchen was stocked with just enough plates and silverware so we could prepare our own meals.

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

EzGoingTraveler10001! Thank you so much for staying with us. I am so grateful to hear your feedback!! Cleanliness is one of our top priorities, but the team is something I am most proud to read. This is something we work hard for, and I'm glad the team made such a positive impact on your visit. I hope we can see you again the next time you're back in Alexandria!

Nancy Palma

Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

This was our first time staying at The Residence Inn in Old Town/Duke Street, after finding it on TA. First, the hotel was perfectly situated in Old Town on Duke Street. You can walk to the main part of Old Town (restaurants, bars, shopping) in about 15-minutes. Also, there are several great restaurants near the hotel, and also a Whole Foods, so getting food is easy. The hotel is only about an 8-minute walk to the King Street Metro Station, so hopping around DC (National Mall, Reagan Airport, etc) is a cinch. Finally, the hotel and our room were really great as well. The front desk staff were very friendly and accommodating. Our room was a great size, and had a full size fridge, dish washer, 2-burner cook top and a microwave. We had the room with the queen bed and pullout couch, so plenty of room with the sitting area. My only “complaint “ was the bed was a little hard and the water pressure in the bathroom sink and shower weren’t great, but not a big deal.

All things considered (affordable cost, ease of access, great area to exercise) this hotel is outstanding and ideally located in the district, so you can just park your car ($35/night at hotel, garaged secure lot!!) and enjoy the area. I highly recommend you try it. We’ll definitely be back.

Room tip: Use hotel secure parking if you have a nice car.
Date of stay: September 2021
2  Thank timrN8194CR
Allison Rowe, Other at Residence Inn Alexandria Old Town/Duke Street, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2021

Timrn8194CR! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay so much. I am so grateful to hear your feedback!! Our location, is certainly ideal, but the team at the front desk is something I am most proud to read. This is something we work hard for, and I'm glad the team made such a positive impact on your visit. I hope we can see you again the next time you're back in Alexandria!

Allison