“Excellent pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Great stone-baked pizzas. I usually order the amata but the others are good too. Their salads and sides are not great but the pizzas and calzones are.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

The Beef Pepperoni pizza is the best!!! Affordable price, great taste. The kids loved it! Try the Greek too!

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Stopped in on a late night for a pizza to go with pepperoni, mushrooms, and spinach. The place is small with the atmosphere of a diner. There only seemed to be three or four tables that I remember (it was late and I was tired). I was hungry but planned to wait until I got home to eat. In the car, the aroma got to me so bad that I took out a napkin and grabbed a piece to eat in the car. The taste exploded in my mouth. It was so good--especially the crust--that I sat and ate another piece, thinking I should have eaten in the restaurant. But it was almost eleven o'clock, and I was a female, alone. I brought it home and put it in the frig. Came home the next day thinking I'd finish it off, and my daughter and son-in-law had killed it!

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

This pizza joint isn't bad. Service was good and so was the pizza. The price was a bit high, comparable to papa johns. This place is halal for those that need that type of thing.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

By far, one of the top 10 pizza places I've eaten at! Perfect crust and just enough cheese!

Loved it!