Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$229
PricelineUS$229
TravelocityUS$229
TraveluroUS$257
1,971 results
All reviews across the street king street great location old town metro station free trolley breakfast buffet shops and restaurants parking garage is very nice hotel easy access whole foods starbucks lobby amtrak waterfront conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 January 2022 via mobile

If you’re under the age of 100 and need to actually use the internet, don’t stay here. It would have been quicker to get North Korean missile launch codes than to get onto the hotel Wi-Fi in this place. Also the TV only has about 10 free channels. Beds are comfy though which is handy as with no internet or tv all you can do is lay down and stare at the ceiling.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jarra Beyene, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Alexandria Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and sorry to hear you were unhappy with our wifi as well as Satellite service. We provide complimentary wifi service for all of our guests and we apologize if you have informed the hotel the issue and we failed to provide assistance. Our management team is reviewing your comment to improve our guest experience going forward.
We hope you consider staying with us in the future

Reviewed 1 January 2022

Very clean and great service and location. Will definitely use this location again. Many great shops & restaurants within walking distance. I was nervous about the parking garage because of reviews I read but it was very secure and convenient. I’m glad I included it in the cost of our room.

Dear Amy,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience regarding your recent stay. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you’re in the area.

Reviewed 1 January 2022

The location of the hotel is very desirable. The room was very well cleaned and, even though it was the Christmas holiday, our room was cleaned every day well. The staff was friendly and accommodating.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience regarding your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your Christmas visit at our property.
We hope to welcome you back the next time travel brings you back to the area.

Reviewed 6 December 2021

Hotel is updated by means of design but the bathrooms were lacking superior cleanliness that you would expect from the area. The location is great as it’s next to the metro and right by the trolley stop for King Street. The staff was nice enough but many of them smelled like pot. Did not use the restaurant or drinks but did utilize the snacks… If you want to call them that area is super lacking but you could bring food in as there is a mini fridge in your room.

Reviewed 5 December 2021 via mobile

I am a Hilton Diamond member but I was there for Wyndham timeshare sales promotion. My room was booked by Wyndham. Employee education needs to be improved in this hotel. Different employees told me different things and promises were not delivered in three occasions. Room cleaning needs to be improved. There was a lot of dust over dressers and desks, and we even saw fingerprints. Here is my experience with three employees that didn’t make my stay enjoyable.

1. One week before check in, I called the Hotel and I asked if my Diamond benefits would be honored or not because I didn’t pay for the hotel. The gentleman was so nice and attached the reservation to my Hilton honor number and ensured multiple times that I would get all my Diamond benefits and even asked what room upgrade I wanted. He said that he would submit my upgrade request. I thought that he was above and beyond my expectation and I said Thank you multiple times.

2. At Check-in, To my surprise, the Hotel couldn’t honor my Diamond benefits because it was a third party booking. The Lady at Front desk asked me name of the person who I spoke to. Of course, I didn’t know. I showed her my Hilton App showing Diamond benefits on this reservation. She apologized and she said that she would escalate it to her manager. I asked her to give me the answer before the next day’s breakfast. No one got back to me during my whole stay. We paid for our breakfast.

3. We didn’t get room services and I wanted to get some coffee supplies. I called Front desk and a gentleman said that the supplies will be delivered right away. Nothing was delivered to my room at all, very surprising!!!

Employees in the parking garage were extremely kind and helpful, and also other employees who we had contact with were very nice. However, I don’t think I will stay at this hotel in the future.

Room tip: Make sure you write down employee’s name if she or he make any promises for future services.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jarra Beyene, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Alexandria Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your stay at our hotel. we sincerely appreciate your feedback and sorry to hear that you were not happy with your stay.
Upon reviewing your reservation, indeed we found out that you booked through a third party agency and the way our loyalty program works is in your booking came through our channel only.
The Executive Team is reviewing your comment to improve on our guest experience and avoid recurring events such as your case.
We thank you for choosing our hotel and hope you will consider staying with us in the future.