3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$225
PricelineUS$225
Embassy SuitesUS$225
HurbUS$238
2,486 results
All reviews across the street made to order breakfast evening reception great location old town metro station happy hour king street free trolley parking garage whole foods dc area free breakfast living area front desk staff hot breakfast atrium
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2022

This is definitely the only hotel I stay in when I stay in Alexandria. I love it here and the staff is so freaking and welcoming. They answer all your questions with no hesitation. I definitely recommend this hotel for any type of stay!

Date of stay: January 2022
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Kevin Feldman, Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Alexandria Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad to be atop your Alexandria hotel list. Please know we do not take this for granted and will work hard to stay there. The comment on the team is appreciated and they will be proud to read it. They work hard to offer this impression to all guests.

Thank you again for the review and also for the recommendation. We hope to welcome you back soon! As always, I invite anyone reading my response to contact me anytime.

Reviewed 29 December 2021

The location was unmatchable; across from the train station and right off of I-95. The rooms are a little dated but beautiful and very clean. Staff was very pleasant. We would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Kevin Feldman, Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Alexandria Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2022

Thank you for the review. We are so fortunate to be located in a way that is accessible literally if traveling to the area by plane, train, or automobile. Really glad you had a positive stay experience and your comment on the team is appreciated.

Thank you again for the review and for staying with us. We hope to welcome you back soon. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Reviewed 27 December 2021

Great location across from Blue/yellow metro line. Trolley to Oldetown Alexandria. Very well maintained, updated rooms, 2-room suites. Great bfast buffet with made to order requests. Accommodating staff. Always our favorite place to stay while visiting DC.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Kevin Feldman, Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Alexandria Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2022

Thank you Becky for the review. We are fortunate to be so close to transportation including the Metro, Amtrak, and the Trolley. It is nice to read that you enjoyed the suite and hotel. The breakfast buffet is a big hit with our guests and I am glad you too enjoyed it.

Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. We hope you return soon and we will work hard to stay atop your favorite hotel list. As always I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Reviewed 15 December 2021

This is my favorite hotel, 2nd time staying here and everything is perfect as always from the coziness and cleanliness of the room to the complimentary breakfast and cocktail at the bar! I’ll continue to book with embassy suites every chance I get!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Kevin Feldman, Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Alexandria Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2021

Thank you for posting a review. It is great to read that we rank at the top of your favorite hotel list! We will work hard to stay there. The housekeeping team will be thrilled that you mentioned the cleanliness of the hotel; they work hard to make that happen. Many guests comment that there is not a better hotel value than an Embassy Suites due to the complimentary breakfast & bar which can amount to over a $100 savings per night for a family of four.

Thank you again for your review and we really hope to welcome you back for stay number three soon. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

703-732-8731

Reviewed 9 December 2021

We had a great trip. This location is ideal. We were ten minutes away from the Birchmere, where we saw a Chris Botti concert. It was also an easy walk down King street to old town Alexandria.
Would highly recommend as the location is close to Washington transit, highway access and airports.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Kevin Feldman, Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Alexandria Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2021

Thank you Paul for your review. I hope you enjoyed the concert and glad you found our location to your liking. We are fortunate to be so close to down town Alexandria either by foot or the complimentary trolley. Many of our guests, like you, comment on how easy it is to get to our hotel whether coming in via plane, train, or automobile (sounds like a movie!).

Thank you again Paul for your review and for the recommendation. We hope you return soon! As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Happy travels-