3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$289
Hotels.comUS$277
PricelineUS$277
TravelocityUS$277
Embassy SuitesUS$277
Lol.travelUS$313
2,486 results
All reviews across the street made to order breakfast evening reception great location old town metro station happy hour king street free trolley parking garage whole foods dc area free breakfast living area front desk staff hot breakfast atrium
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2021

Great location across from Blue/yellow metro line. Trolley to Oldetown Alexandria. Very well maintained, updated rooms, 2-room suites. Great bfast buffet with made to order requests. Accommodating staff. Always our favorite place to stay while visiting DC.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Kevin Feldman, Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Alexandria Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2022

Thank you Becky for the review. We are fortunate to be so close to transportation including the Metro, Amtrak, and the Trolley. It is nice to read that you enjoyed the suite and hotel. The breakfast buffet is a big hit with our guests and I am glad you too enjoyed it.

Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. We hope you return soon and we will work hard to stay atop your favorite hotel list. As always I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Happy travels -

703-842-7030

Reviewed 15 December 2021

This is my favorite hotel, 2nd time staying here and everything is perfect as always from the coziness and cleanliness of the room to the complimentary breakfast and cocktail at the bar! I’ll continue to book with embassy suites every chance I get!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Kevin Feldman, Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Alexandria Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2021

Thank you for posting a review. It is great to read that we rank at the top of your favorite hotel list! We will work hard to stay there. The housekeeping team will be thrilled that you mentioned the cleanliness of the hotel; they work hard to make that happen. Many guests comment that there is not a better hotel value than an Embassy Suites due to the complimentary breakfast & bar which can amount to over a $100 savings per night for a family of four.

Thank you again for your review and we really hope to welcome you back for stay number three soon. As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Happy travels -

703-732-8731

Reviewed 9 December 2021

We had a great trip. This location is ideal. We were ten minutes away from the Birchmere, where we saw a Chris Botti concert. It was also an easy walk down King street to old town Alexandria.
Would highly recommend as the location is close to Washington transit, highway access and airports.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Kevin Feldman, Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Alexandria Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2021

Thank you Paul for your review. I hope you enjoyed the concert and glad you found our location to your liking. We are fortunate to be so close to down town Alexandria either by foot or the complimentary trolley. Many of our guests, like you, comment on how easy it is to get to our hotel whether coming in via plane, train, or automobile (sounds like a movie!).

Thank you again Paul for your review and for the recommendation. We hope you return soon! As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Happy travels-

703-842-7030

Reviewed 30 November 2021

Great location to join several other family members so we could share time together in a welcoming environment that allowed for social distancing while remaining indoors. Having the suites also provided flexibility for small family gathering.

Date of stay: November 2021
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Tristan Harris, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Alexandria Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2021

Greetings lapierre2921 -

Thank you for your kind words and allowing us to be part of your family event. We are honored to play a role in allowing loved ones to enjoy each others company in a safe and welcoming environment. Our complimentary, hot made to order, breakfast and evening reception add value and afford families to gather and enjoy each others company in our atrium. I hope that we have the opportunity to be part of another gathering very soon!

With care,

Tristan

Reviewed 29 November 2021

We had two rooms for four days allowing us to join family in the area for Thanksgiving. I love Embassy Suites and this Old Town Alexandria location met our needs as grandparents and our kids with two small children. Our booking request for a crib (pack and play) and adjoining or adjacent rooms were met. I was happy to see the hot breakfast and cocktail hour have returned. Our rooms were clean and maid service was on request. The lobby area is the nicest one I’ve seen so far. The location is convenient near the metro and train station, restaurants, coffee shops and access to King Street.

Date of stay: November 2021

Greetings Chessiemama -

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for sharing your feedback. Helping families reunite after months apart has been one of the silver linings of the pandemic. Our hotel, brand and location lend itself to a great place to reunite. I hope that you will make us a part of you next meeting and come enjoy more of what we have to offer!

With care,